NBA Thread

aujeff11

Congratulations to the Raptors and Serge Ibaka!  Glad to see the former Thunder get a ring the right way.

I do feel bad for KD and Thompson though.  Wasn’t this Thompson’s free agency year too, or is that next summer?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Congratulations to the Raptors and Serge Ibaka!  Glad to see the former Thunder get a ring the right way.

I do feel bad for KD and Thompson though.  Wasn’t this Thompson’s free agency year too, or is that next summer?

Yessir. This summer.

• Haha 1

I was hoping it wouldn't be serious when Klay came back to knock the FTs down. I'm a big Klay Thompson fan so I was devastated to hear it's an ACL.

But this was an incredibly entertaining series! Sucks injuries had to be part of it though. But both teams were balling their butts off.

Yikes, Dwayne Casey probably mad as hell thinking "I could've won a championship with Kawhi and Gasol too!" 

• Like 1

Bron giving them the secret of how he got all his hair back! lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

They just mortgaged their future to have AD play with an old man. 

Previous thoughts rescinded:

Clear number 1. Michael Jordan

2a Lebron

2B Kobe!!

9 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

IMG_1872.JPG

LMAO YOU WILD WI FI!!!!! You know that would be hilarious if the Lakers brought back D Russ. That is a very interesting free agent outcome. I FREAKING LOVE IT!! You just want to see chaos and the world burn. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!! Got to love it BAAAAY BAAAAAY!!! WOOO!!!! LETS GO!!!

Edited by GwillMac6

#BRODIESZN

• Love 1

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I saw a blurb on a Celtics blog that there’s a possible sign and trade between Boston and the Nets for Kyrie and Russell. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

I saw a blurb on a Celtics blog that there’s a possible sign and trade between Boston and the Nets for Kyrie and Russell. 

That would be awesome man! D Russ would be a nice fit with Stevens. What do you think Horford is going to do?

• Like 1

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That would be awesome man! D Russ would be a nice fit with Stevens. What do you think Horford is going to do?

Celtics reporters seem to think he and Mook stay. Probably Rozier as well. Baynes will have to give them a price break to stay but allegedly he wants to. 

From what I’ve read, Russell’s skill set and personality would fit nicely with Brown and Tatum. It’d be cool to have a Russell in a Celtics jersey again. 

Edited by aubearcat
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, WFE12 said:

IMG_1872.JPG

A Lebron fan just called you Wi Fi. 

You triggered someone today.

👍

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

Celtics reporters seem to think he and Mook stay. Probably Rozier as well. Baynes will have to give them a price break to stay but allegedly he wants to. 

From what I’ve read, Russell’s skill set and personality would fit nicely with Brown and Tatum. It’d be cool to have a Russell in a Celtics jersey again. 

If all you will lose is Kyrie then not bad at all bro!!! D Russ is still a All Star level player. Not as good as Kyrie but close enough to where the Celtics can still be a factor in the east! What about Marcus Morris? That is the Morris twin y'all have right? He had the best season of his career under Brad Stevens this past season. He is probaly about to get paid. Very solid stretch 4. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If all you will lose is Kyrie then not bad at all bro!!! D Russ is still a All Star level player. Not as good as Kyrie but close enough to where the Celtics can still be a factor in the east! What about Marcus Morris? That is the Morris twin y'all have right? He had the best season of his career under Brad Stevens this past season. He is probaly about to get paid. Very solid stretch 4. 

The plan is to keep him if there’s enough cap space. 

• Thanks 1