NBA Thread

aujeff11

D WILL!!!!! Man me and @Tiger argued about this all the time back in the day!!!! You were the CP3 guy and I was the Deron Williams fan! You crushed me in this argument! Another W for you! lmao. The decline came quickly and FAST for my guy D Will! haha.

• Like 1

People won’t even know what to say if Leonard joins the super team out west. Can’t say he’s scared, or can’t win on his own. Cant say it would be the right move for him either. 

I mean even if KD leaves they still will be pretty damn good when Klay returns.

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

D WILL!!!!! Man me and @Tiger argued about this all the time back in the day!!!! You were the CP3 guy and I was the Deron Williams fan! You crushed me in this argument! Another W for you! lmao. The decline came quickly and FAST for my guy D Will! haha.

I still like him more than cp3

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I still like him more than cp3

Love the loyalty! You love to see it. He will always be one of my favorites.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

LOVE MIKE MAN!!!! Class freaking act!! Hope he kills it in Utah. They got a really good starting 5 there! 

This is how I feel about this board sometimes.....I remember when I first came here shy, looking for some friends.....and now I'm like LeBron they hate me because I was born like this and been a celebrity since 10th grade.....I have a couple more years and then I'm going to let @Tiger carry the torch.....he's the closest thing to me with the basketball IQ

Edited by cole256
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This is how I feel about this board sometimes.....I remember when I first came here shy, looking for some friends.....and now I'm like LeBron they hate me because I was born like this and been a celebrity since 10th grade.....I'm have a couple more years and then I'm going to let @Tiger carry the torch.....he's the closest thing to me with the basketball IQ

You will be missed! I am sure especially your best friend Gene will miss you the most! lmao.  I am glad you alerted us of your retirement. SO we can fully enjoy the next few years!!! WOOO!!!!!! TO COOOOOOLE VERYONE!!!!! haha.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This is how I feel about this board sometimes.....I remember when I first came here shy, looking for some friends.....and now I'm like LeBron they hate me because I was born like this and been a celebrity since 10th grade.....I have a couple more years and then I'm going to let @Tiger carry the torch.....he's the closest thing to me with the basketball IQ

Glad someone is recognizing the greatness that is muhhhhhhhhhh dude Tiger basketball acumen and his knowledge of the game! He always seems to get lost in the shuffle here with all the great basketball minds we have but he is def at the top of the list. I appreciate that. 

• Thanks 1

gf.jpg

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Glad someone is recognizing the greatness that is muhhhhhhhhhh dude Tiger basketball acumen and his knowledge of the game! He always seems to get lost in the shuffle here with all the great basketball minds we have but he is def at the top of the list. I appreciate that. 

Well I joke about it but seriously me and Tiger have had quite a few private convos about basketball starting a while ago. That's why I would say he's my protege, and that you'd be surprised that some stuff you may like from him you might be agreeing with me and not knowing it

As far as any type of basketball list I don't know who'd all be on there as far as your opinion but I know who'd I say but I can't think of too many that would cause him to be lost in a shuffle.....and I say that after your low key Kanye like hate a couple of weeks ago so you know I'm serious. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

gf.jpg

Batum tricked me, I thought he was going to be good, fun fact is I'm cool with crabbe's family. He's from L.A. His first cousin and my girl are very close

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Batum tricked me, I thought he was going to be good, fun fact is I'm cool with crabbe's family. He's from L.A. His first cousin and my girl are very close

Loved Batum game on the Blazers. Thought he was really going to take off and keep ascending for a few years there. But yah aside from 1 career year in Charlotte he has just regressed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Well I joke about it but seriously me and Tiger have had quite a few private convos about basketball starting a while ago. That's why I would say he's my protege, and that you'd be surprised that some stuff you may like from him you might be agreeing with me and not knowing it

As far as any type of basketball list I don't know who'd all be on there as far as your opinion but I know who'd I say but I can't think of too many that would cause him to be lost in a shuffle.....and I say that after your low key Kanye like hate a couple of weeks ago so you know I'm serious. 

hahahahah I do nothing low key. I do not even know how too. I am not that talented to be subtle.

Get a room you two.  :wub:  😂

Edited by abw0004
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahahah I do nothing low key. I do not even know how too. I am not that talented to be subtle.

Yeah you're right it was blatant hate 😂

14 hours ago, cole256 said:

Yeah well I go hard in the paint. Believe dat!!!!

White Iverson
When I started ballin' I was young
You gon' think about me when I'm gone
I need that money like the ring I never won, I won
Saucin', saucin', I'm saucin' on you
I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin' oh ooh
I'm ballin', I'm ballin', Iverson on you
Edited by aujeff11

19 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

People won’t even know what to say if Leonard joins the super team out west. Can’t say he’s scared, or can’t win on his own. Cant say it would be the right move for him either. 

It's baffling my mind that he even wants to do this. Now he's talking about teaming up for the knicks possibly. I thought it was just a LA thing...Clippers or lakers. You can't figure this dude out.

• Thanks 1

This is absolute mayhem...I thought Kawhi was different. I thought he was bred different from most others but no he is the same. I can understand wanting to form a super team to beat another super team but if he goes to the Lakers there's no other team. He doesn't need to team up with anybody. Siakim is well on his way to being a perennial star. The Raptors have a good foundation and he's leaving that.