NBA Thread

aujeff11

31 minutes ago, Tiger said:

hahaha yeah he is definitely an odd, but extremely skilled, dude. Him, Jimmy Butler, and CP3 all deserve each other!! 

POOR CP3 and Melo!!! Only ones out of the banana boat crew to not have any ringzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Jimmy Butler man. HE IS A FREAKING DOG!!!! I love his mentality and how he demands defensive effort out of his teammates but man I feel like you got to be a certain level of player to do that. He is def a star player. But he aint not top tier super duper star like a KD, Kawhi, Giannis and Bron etc.

HE GOOD TO GO fam!!!! @abw0004!!! WOOO!!! BRODIE UP!!!!!! lol

• Love 1

@Tiger YESSSIR BRO!!!!!!! A throwback to one of our favorite washington wizard players EVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was on those underrated Agent zero, Antawn Jamison,  Brendan Haywood and Caron Butler teams! NOT TO MENTION DESHAWN STEVENSON!!!! Remember those Jay z Vs SOULJAAAAAAA Boy battles during the cavs and wizards playoff series with Jay Z of course having Brons back?! I feel like that was the last time Soulja Boy was relevant and last time we heard from him! lmao ALSO BRING BACK THESE JERSEYS!!!! One of the most underrated jerseys ever!!! WOOOO!!!!! 

gallery_061019_wizards.jpg

• Love 1

You guys are crazy. Jimmy Butler can hoop. Wish somebody else would pair up with Westbrook

Edited by cole256
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You guys are crazy. Jimmy Butler can hoop. Wish somebody else would pair up with Westbrook

lol We said he is a star. Just not a superstar. There is nothing wrong with that and I think that is fair and accurate. There is a clear difference in superstars and stars. He happens to fall in the star category. PG 13 aint good enough? He just had his best season of his career next to the Brodie.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

lol We said he is a star. Just not a superstar. There is nothing wrong with that and that is accurate. There is a clear difference in superstars and stars. He happens to fall in the star category. PG 13 aint good enough? He just had his best season of his career next to the Brodie.

Nah I don't feel PG he low key is James Harden in the playoffs. What do you label PG a star or superstar🤔

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Nah I don't feel PG he low key is James Harden in the playoffs. What do you label PG a star or superstar🤔

Def a star. This season was PG 13 first season averaging 25 ppg or more. It was his first truly elite season.

I feel like people underrate Harden in the playoffs. Yah they choked last year and choked this year but that had more to do with CP3 getting hurt last year and CP3 declining this year more than it did of Harden not delivering. Harden averages 23 ppg in the playoffs with 5 boards and 5 assists BUT he has averaged at least 26 ppg in the playoffs the last 7 seasons. His early days in OKC is what pulls his playoff numbers down.

ALASKA!!! WHY YOU HATIN ON BRON MAN?!?! We got to talk! lmao

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Def a star. This season was PG 13 first season averaging 25 ppg or more. It was his first truly elite season.

I feel like people underrate Harden in the playoffs. Yah they choked last year and choked this year but that had more to do with CP3 getting hurt last year and CP3 declining this year more than it did of Harden not delivering. Harden averages 23 ppg in the playoffs with 5 boards and 5 assists BUT he has averaged at least 26 ppg in the playoffs the last 7 seasons. His early days in OKC is what pulls his playoff numbers down.

Even if that's true as far as cp getting hurt, you have them for one game at home and that's when you decide to have a moment? He definitely let his team down this year, I watched it with my own eyes

So Kyrie trashes Cleveland as a city after he leaves and speaks so highly of Boston and their championship pedigree then trashed them when he leaves also...Now he's pretty much elbowing Dlo out of BK..C'mon man. I liked Dlo at BK. He doesn't need to go back to that mess in LA.

Edited by WFE12

9 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

So Kyrie trashes Cleveland as a city after he leaves and speaks so highly of Boston and their championship pedigree then trashed them when he leaves also...Now he's pretty much elbowing Dlo out of BK..C'mon man. I liked Dlo at BK. He doesn't need to go back to that mess in LA.

D russ loves LA. He is a big city and market guy. He loved all the perks that came with playing with the Lakers. He loves it so much that he is willing to look past the hurt feelings of Magic trading him 2 years ago for basically a ham sandwich and onion rings lol. It certainly helps Magic quit and is no longer there for sure. Bron and AD are 2 of his favorite players he looked up too. I can see the appeal and why he would want to go back there. 

Oooooweee

Hey! But they might get boogie!!....sheesh

IMG_1888.JPG

Edited by WFE12
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Oooooweee

Hey! But they might get boogie!!....sheesh

IMG_1888.JPG

KD TO THE KNICKS CONFIRMED then! lol.  But seriously Chris Haynes said on cowherds show today he thinks KD is going to the knicks still. He covered the warriors in 2017 and 2018 before he went national.

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

To be fair PG13 has been hurt pretty bad the last two playoff runs.  And the injuries always happen at the exact same time.  Very frustrating.  I consider him a superstar BUT I am biased so take that with a grain of salt.  Always up for having another superstar on OKC though!

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

I don't think we are saying that.  For me, it has more to do with his divisive attitude in the locker room that causes friction wherever he goes without substantial wins.  It doesn't help that he jumps teams every year so the chemistry cannot be built up.  I would like to see him in one place for a full 12 months.

Hope you are doing well my friend.

Edited by abw0004
  • Thanks 1

Definitely not disparaging Jimmy Bucket's game at all. He's an absolute beast and it has been fun watching him blossom from being a quiet kid on the Bulls.

But he acts bigger than the tier he's a part of. He's a stud and would absolutely help any team in the league immediately. But, as is my issue with CP3 and Kyrie (both of whom carry more weight IMO), he just moves from team to team obliterating the locker room chemistry. He hasn't done it in Philly, to his credit, but he's also only spent a fraction of a season there.

And I'm not even a Jimmy hater! I'm way closer to a Kyrie and CP3 hater than I am a Jimmy Buckets one lol

• Haha 1

LETS GO BABY!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! AGENT ZERO FAN 4 LIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!! 

I don't think he wrecked anything that shouldn't have been wrecked, people that aren't about their business should have someone stand up and say something to them. I know that would be me after a couple of years.....I can't lose and have fun, I hate losing, I can't smile, shake hands, joke around none of that. You can't be on my team unless you giving it all you got

LOVE MIKE MAN!!!! Class freaking act!! Hope he kills it in Utah. They got a really good starting 5 there! 

• Like 1