NBA Thread

aujeff11

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

No one did what KD did before. And no one will do what he did late

KD took a page out of the Lebron gameplan. The only difference is that he joined a super team, while Lebron formed one.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

everyone kills KD. Not just me. I am just one of the MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS and millions.

Millions hate Lebron.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If LeBron was to do what KD did that would mean he would go to the warriors. 

Or the 65 win Rockets..which would’ve defeated the warriors after being up 3-1 if CP3 didn’t get hurt. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

KD took a page out of the Lebron gameplan. The only difference is that he joined a super team, while Lebron formed one.

Millions hate Lebron.

Or the 65 win Rockets..which would’ve defeated the warriors after being up 3-1 if CP3 didn’t get hurt. 

NO WAY!!! MILLIONS HATE BRON?! THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!!!! lol. You clearly missed what I was going for with that. ok we done here for the day? Good lets get on to different topics other than Bron. I am fine talking about bron with OTHER PEOPLE. Just not youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

NO WAY!!! MILLIONS HATE BRON?! THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!!!! lol.

Open Your Eyes

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

am fine talking about bron with OTHER PEOPLE. Just not youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Truth hurts huh?

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Truth hurts huh?

Paul Pierce hurt me so badly in 2008. So I would say YES! I def agree with that.......... :[

• Facepalm 1

Dad said DEUCES son! lol 

I just wanted to post this so I could say DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASKETBALL!!!!!!! lol

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dad said DEUCES son! lol 

I could also easily see why the son would want to escape from playing for his dad. 

Lebron James jimmy rustler is on the market.

I like what Dallas is potentially building.

Backcourt of the future is in place (in theory)

$26M in cap space is huge. Do you try for Deandre who spurned you before or go for the risky play in signing Boogie coming off of a possibly devastating Achilles injury? Or Clint Capella?  I like Mark Cuban, despite his antics, and I'm a big Dirk fan. I am really interested to see how DSJ and Luka play together. I like Luka's game and I'm big DSJ guy (Gotta pull for all my NC ballers!). It sucks Dirk has been taking paycut after paycut for them to not be able to sign anyone of note.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

$26M in cap space is huge. Do you try for Deandre who spurned you before or go for the risky play in signing Boogie coming off of a possibly devastating Achilles injury? Or Clint Capella?  I like Mark Cuban, despite his antics, and I'm a big Dirk fan. I am really interested to see how DSJ and Luka play together. I like Luka's game and I'm big DSJ guy (Gotta pull for all my NC ballers!). It sucks Dirk has been taking paycut after paycut for them to not be able to sign anyone of note.

If I was Cuban, I’d stay away from DeAndre after the stunt he pulled the last time. Lot of Mavs haters feasted then. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

If I was Cuban, I’d stay away from DeAndre after the stunt he pulled the last time. Lot of Mavs haters feasted then. 

Agree, but I think Jordan or Capela fit best with DSJ and Luka pick and rolls. Wouldn’t want to overpay them but the elite rim protection may outweigh their limited offensive range. I’d probably just pay Capela if I were in the Mavs’ shoes because of his fit not necessarily his talent.

That becomes even more interesting if Houston lets CC walk because then I think they become the faves to land Lebron

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

That becomes even more interesting if Houston lets CC walk because then I think they become the faves to land Lebron

Why would Houston become the fave? Cap room? Wade said Bron would make a lifestyle decision. I just don’t see Houston being the lifestyle choice for Bron. 

Agree about Capela’s fit in Dallas. Would be a pretty nice addition!

Edited by aujeff11

13 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Agree, but I think Jordan or Capela fit best with DSJ and Luka pick and rolls. Wouldn’t want to overpay them but the elite rim protection may outweigh their limited offensive range. I’d probably just pay Capela if I were in the Mavs’ shoes because of his fit not necessarily his talent.

It is going to be very interesting to see how aggressive the mavs are in moving Barnes. I get the sense they want to move him but they are a very good and smart organization. They are just not going to give him away and get pennies on the dollar for him.  If they can get a good young piece for him Mavs will be such a fun team to keep our eye on going forward. A donic and smith jr back court at the least is going to be electrifying and good exciting t.v.!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

T I G E R!!!!! MUHHHHHHHH DUDE!!!! missed you man!!!!! Where ya been?! Great talking to you and conversing with you again. This place is a lot more fun when you are around! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is going to be very interesting to see how aggressive the mavs are in moving Barnes. I get the sense they want to move him but they are a very good and smart organization

Now you’re just sucking up since you know I’m back on their bandwagon. :poke:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Why would Houston become the fave? Cap room? Wade said Bron would make a lifestyle decision. I just don’t see Houston being the lifestyle choice for Bron. 

I hope he makes a lifestyle decision. I think all players should. But Houston’s biggest hurdle was signing LBJ and resigning Capela at the same time, so with Capela gone and moving Anderson, LBJ could sign and keep Eric Gordon + add another small contract role player. But that’s only if Lebron wants to title chase

• Thanks 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Now you’re just sucking up since you know I’m back on their bandwagon. :poke:

how many bandwagons are you on? I cannot keep up. I just associate you with DOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA DAME!!!!!!!! You are the last person I would on purpose suck up to. In fact (and I know you do the same lol) this makes me want to reverse course and change my whole point of view SINCE me and you are on team: A.W.D.I.A! ALL WE DO IS ARGUE!!!!!!!!!! haha WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!