New York Knick fans don’t like Kevin Knox. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

New York Knick fans don’t like Kevin Knox. Lol

Knick fans are lost but KK needs to learn making mid range shots

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Knick fans are lost but KK needs to learn making mid range shots

Agreed. NYK fans have to be dying to be relevant again. Worst big market franchise for a decade at least. 

18 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Nice pick, PHI. Perfect replacement for the wings they are losing, Bridges will be an all-star somewhere

Their potential is scary good. 

Edited by aujeff11

They’re potential is scary good. 

Yep, the next Warriors if they can resign all their players on rookie contracts. Took a bit of a different road than GS to get their picks though..

• Thanks 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Agreed. NYK fans have to be dying to be relevant again. Worst big market franchise for a decade at least. 

Actually I think its been longer then a decade

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Actually I think its been longer then a decade

Yep. I’ve long had a feeling that the next player in tbe GOAT discussion will come from the super star that resurrects that money making market. The hype, tbe money, and the fame will come too easy.

• Like 1

Yep. I’ve long had a feeling that the next player in tbe GOAT discussion will come from the super star that resurrects that money making market. The hype, tbe money, and the fame will come too easy.

Not a Knick fan at all but it would be good for the league imo if they were at least relevant 

• Like 1

Zhaire Smith to Philly also. Wow. So much young talent.

Edit: Nope, swap for Bridges and future Miami pick. . 

Edited by aujeff11

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

What is up my man?!

Haha. After reading this @fredst will be sorely disappointed he is not the Cory to your Shawn.

IMG_0682.GIF

Edited by AUBwins
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Haha. After reading this @fredst will be sorely disappointed he is not the Cory to your Shawn.

IMG_0682.GIF

hahahaha mr fred is my AU Family dad!!!!! He is my howard cunningham of happy days! lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Dame doesn’t get the love that is appropriare enough for his abilities from the nation and it’s partly because he is way out in Portland. Also, CP3 always schools Dame. Getting off of that bandwagon unless he gets traded.

well this just rocked my world and brought me so close to tears and ruined my night!!!! hahahaa way to go jeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

“Chauncey’s team needs” blurbs are so vague, that they’re pointless. 

THIS THIS THIS THIS needs to be said over and over again. He is utterly useless on this broadcast.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Damn his back.....................................:poke:

new poster who dis? lol

dafoe.gif

• Facepalm 1

Grayson Allen with such a Duke alumni interview. He was cheesing tbe whole time. 

• Haha 1

Know I'm late to the party, but I am so bummed that we've elected to trade Doncic. Tbh, I don't think Doncic is gonna be all-star, but he'd be a good veteran player we'd need, and Doncic is kind of a player that would sell Hawks tickets. GM Thomas Schlenk saw similarities between Young and Curry, and he seemed to make a similar connection with Huerter and Klay Thompson.

What a time to be a Hawk fan. 

• Thanks 1

Lebron isn’t going to Philly. Stahp 

How many PGs do they need?

Edited by aujeff11
  • Haha 1

I said during the playoffs that the C’s would have beat Lebron with a better Center but I don’t think Robert Williams is the answer. 

Good pick by Boston ☘️☘️☘️!

• Love 1

I agree with Chauncey, it’s hard to question Danny and Brad when judging/picking talent. 

45 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I agree with Chauncey, it’s hard to question Danny and Brad when judging/picking talent. 

Danny does as good with anyone in making mid to late round talent picks lately. James young and RJ Hunter seem forever ago!!! The stench from them everyone forgets now. Danny has righted some wrongs.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I said during the playoffs that the C’s would have beat Lebron with a better Center but I don’t think Robert Williams is the answer. 

I mean he was projected late lottery so this is a steal here. About as good as you are going to get at this point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUDynasty said:

Know I'm late to the party, but I am so bummed that we've elected to trade Doncic. Tbh, I don't think Doncic is gonna be all-star, but he'd be a good veteran player we'd need, and Doncic is kind of a player that would sell Hawks tickets. GM Thomas Schlenk saw similarities between Young and Curry, and he seemed to make a similar connection with Huerter and Klay Thompson.

What a time to be a Hawk fan. 

To be fair if your criteria is only selling tickets I def think Trae Young fits that bill. He will at least create some buzz his rookie season initially..... but then of course obviously he needs to perform. MY GOODNESS HIS VOICE THREW ME OFF!!!! lol. I was not expecting him to talk like that! I was startled. I had never heard him speak before! haha.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I mean he was projected late lottery so this is a steal here. About as good as you are going to get at this point.

Meh he’s a Capela two trick pony.