NBA Thread

aujeff11

11 hours ago, abw0004 said:

The steal of the 2018 NBA draft ladies and gentlemen.  ThunderUp!

EF97840B-8E1A-4C17-B4A0-2F05DBC4A1A4.jpeg

Good for him. That time he went off the stretcher I thought his leg was done for.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

THE DUKIE IS STILL EN FUEGO!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! #thebrotherhood

• Love 1

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Harden is a scorer, but that is about it and causes fouls, which is about 50% of his points.  I would say Antetokounmpo since I would be biased if I said George.  I still think Westbrook at least deserves to be mentioned with his triple-double average for a THIRD straight season and broke the record for most consecutive triple doubles.  Not saying he should win, but a slap in the face to not even consider him the last two years.  Harden is just over-hyped.

If Westbrook plays like that OKC has a great chance to reach the conference finals. Dang Donovan Mitchell is scary. Shades of Wade!

• Like 1

A Harden-less Rockets team beats GSW at their place. CP does what he did in the WCF...I hate that he got hurt in the playoffs. What-if scenarios a plenty. They swept them in the regular season but what will that mean in the playoffs? Not much. I like the changes that they made first and foremost by getting rid of Melo and now adding faried. Harden will again give out and shoot them out of some playoff games though. 27 straight missed three's in the WCF.. will never get over that. Even if CP was there they probably still lose. They were also fortunate that Iguodala was injured.

Edited by WFE12

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

This particular incident isn't a big deal, but the NBA does need better rules to prevent people from touching players.  Right now fans can basically do what they want and if players react they are fined.  Putting fans 3 feet from the inbounds line and cameramen/women directly under the goal where collisions happen every night is asking for a disaster.  So close than fans can shove their phones in the players' faces as they leave the court is instigating fights.  Right now players have zero protection and rights.

• Like 1