NBA Thread

aujeff11

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

If it was Ty Lue would be Head Coach. THANKS KURT RAMBIS FOR SCREWING THAT UP!!!! SMH. lol.

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

No. Curry independent of you made me quit too. I said he had nothing left and he said “bet.”

You said curry didn't have anything left??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

You said curry didn't have anything left??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well I said he didn’t have any magic left.

He played like trash for 4 1/2 games in a five game series.

Edited by aujeff11

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

If it was Ty Lue would be Head Coach. THANKS KURT RAMBIS FOR SCREWING THAT UP!!!! SMH. lol.

Remember watching Rambis play in his hay day........man was he dirty........and blind.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Well I said he didn’t have any magic left.

He played like trash for 4 1/2 games in a five game series.

His worst game ever he scored 17......he had a 30 point 8 assist game and that's trash? You know you're great when games like that are critiqued in such a way. Some of you are cool as hell but I don't know what you guys are seeing when you watch a basketball game

29 minutes ago, cole256 said:

His worst game ever he scored 17......

On 7-23 shooting on top of his defense already being trash. He was shooting 26 percent from 3 in the series before the last game. 

Again. 7-23

That’s horrible for a guy that is already a defensive liability.

Edited by aujeff11

17 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

On 7-23 shooting on top of his defense already being trash. He was shooting 26 percent from 3 in the series before the last game. 

Again. 7-23

That’s horrible for a guy that is already a defensive liability.

Yes that's his worst game. I'm not saying it was a good one. And I always find it hilarious when people say he's so horrible on defense. It's like on here with the Brown stuff but then the same people will rag on DP or Wiley.....

But I'm more so pointing out the exaggeration of he was playing so bad the entire series. And the mere fact that he steps on the court makes the game easier for everybody and dictates an entire defense. 

He's a jump shooter, there's nobody that played the game of basketball that won't have random games of being off, especially when the D is designed to stop you. He broke his finger and his shooting went down, until they needed him....

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yes that's his worst game. I'm not saying it was a good one. And I always find it hilarious when people say he's so horrible on defense. It's like on here with the Brown stuff but then the same people will rag on DP or Wiley..

Well it says something when Houston and the Clippers are constantly trying to attack Curry on defense as the weak link. When they’re doing that and Curry’s off offensively he isn’t effective at all. 

I’ve never ragged on DP. I’ve ragged on Wiley over his hands but not his defense. 

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

But I'm more so pointing out the exaggeration of he was playing so bad the entire series. And the mere fact that he steps on the court makes the game easier for everybody and dictates an entire defense. 

Maybe so but Harden easily outplayed him all series. Averaged over 8 more ppg, more rebounds, more assists, more steals, and less fouls per game. 

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Well it says something when Houston and the Clippers are constantly trying to attack Curry on defense as the weak link. When they’re doing that and Curry’s off offensively he isn’t effective at all. 

I’ve never ragged on DP. I’ve ragged on Wiley over his hands but not his defense. 

Maybe so but Harden easily outplayed him all series. Averaged over 8 more ppg, more rebounds, more assists, more steals, and less fouls per game. 

Yeah I didn't say you individually but the overall point. And you attack curry more to get him in foul trouble and make him have to fight over screens and whatnot to fatigue him. That's a practice teams do on most scorers, you make them work on both ends. But also yes between him and 6'7" klay Thompson who would you rather get a match up on? That doesn't mean curry sucks though, after him your smallest guy is 6'7". 

As far as Harden that's not his match up. What did Chris Paul do? As far as rebounds and assists that's going to be miniscule. Harden maybe had like 2 more assists this series while playing more minutes. But that's a good point. Play is an excellent defender but Harden is Harden but you put your best guy on him

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

Yeah I didn't say you individually but the overall point. And you attack curry more to get him in foul trouble and make him have to fight over screens and whatnot to fatigue him. That's a practice teams do on most scorers, you make them work on both ends. But also yes between him and 6'7" klay Thompson who would you rather get a match up on? That doesn't mean curry sucks though, after him your smallest guy is 6'7". 

As far as Harden that's not his match up. What did Chris Paul do? As far as rebounds and assists that's going to be miniscule. Harden maybe had like 2 more assists this series while playing more minutes. But that's a good point. Play is an excellent defender but Harden is Harden but you put your best guy on him

All are good points. Chris Paul didn’t do enough and that was on Dantoni. CP3 could’ve been more of a focal point as he does better at getting others involved. He is too savvy as a player to just let him be the second option. 

Edited by aujeff11

Collins from Portland doesn’t get enough hate. He’s such a punk lol. 

Dunk on him Seth. Y'all ain't winning the series but at least do that. I'm happy for Portland anyways. From getting swept in the first round to making it to the conference finals. Just don't get swept again.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

From the legend himself. Stop shooting so many got dang threes!

Jamal Crawford has always been dang cool for me. I hope he is schooling his grandson in 20 years too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

arguably the the biggest goob in sports reporting and he’s making millions. Let that sink in

He owes LeBron like 95% of his salary. So many people on fs1 and espn have made a career with LeBrons name in their mouths either extreme hating or extreme fanboying (I FANBOY FOR FREE DAMNIT! lol). There is at least 3 shows on those 2 networks who's whole premise is built around debating and discussing LeBron every day of the year they are on air. Skip was a nobody before he became known as the LeBron "hater". Same with Nick Wright before he became the number 1 LeBron fanboy on t.v.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He owes LeBron like 95% of his salary. So many people on fs1 and espn have made a career with LeBrons name in their mouths either extreme hating or extreme fanboying (I FANBOY FOR FREE DAMNIT! lol). There is at least 3 shows on those 2 networks who's whole premise is built around debating and discussing LeBron every day of the year they are on air. 

On undisputed it’s ultimate fanboy vs ultimate hater with he and Shannon lol, however he doesn’t take it the level that he does with kawhi 

• Haha 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

On undisputed it’s ultimate fanboy vs ultimate hater with he and Shannon lol, however he doesn’t take it the level that he does with kawhi 

hhahaha only reason I did not name Shannon is at least he had a hall of fame nfl career before he got on this show. But yes. He is another one for sure. He did not make his whole career off the back of Bron. BUT YES!!! That is the whole premise of skip vs shannon and before it stephen A vs skip on first take. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He owes LeBron like 95% of his salary.

That would be fat boy Windhorst. 

32 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

arguably the the biggest goob in sports reporting and he’s making millions. Let that sink in

Bro cold-blooded 

• Haha 2