NBA Thread

aujeff11

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Oh so you’re one of the rent free 24/7 guys. 

Thanks for the accommodations. 

I can assure you that someone taking a light hearted jab in response to you quoting them in a particular moment does not mean you are in their head. 

However, saving someone's posts from months and years back like you said you have done and hanging on to them with some master plan to prove how wrong their's post ends up being over a year down the line is, in fact, the definition of someone living in someone's head

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I can assure you that someone taking a light hearted jab in response to you quoting them in a particular moment does not mean you are in their head. 

However, saving someone's posts from months and years back like you said you have done and hanging on to them with some master plan to prove how wrong their's post ends up being over a year down the line is, in fact, the definition of someone living in someone's head

Tell him bro, he's not executing it properly.....see me I remember MY OWN post from years ago to make a point....rookies smh

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

It was about Gatewood from a fake insider..hence “link?”

Thanks for trying to keep up.

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Tell him bro, he's not executing it properly.....see me I remember MY OWN post from years ago to make a point....rookies smh

My own posts should be pinned. 

• Angry 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

My own posts should be pinned. 

I'm angry that I didn't think of that to say about myself

• Haha 1

WOW! Pels get Zion without a trade! Their only hope to keep AD. Does he stay with a sure NBA superstar in the making joining him?

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

WOW! Pels get Zion without a trade! Their only hope to keep AD. Does he stay with a sure NBA superstar in the making joining him?

Going to be a wild ride till the draft fam! lol 

35 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Shams has already reported that AD is still firm on wanting a trade. Pels need guard play so could work out handsomely for them by trade. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

Gotta admit the commish did well changing up the draft lottery. Tanking should def be dead now. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Shams has already reported that AD is still firm on wanting a trade. Pels need guard play so could work out handsomely for them by trade. 

Yep, the Pels could get another lottery pick and some young talent .... and then likely still bring a good talented veteran superstar in to team with Zion. Either way, best case scenario for Pelicans. 

13 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Gotta admit the commish did well changing up the draft lottery. Tanking should def be dead now. 

I hate tanking in any sport, intentionally losing to acquire “the years best prospect” is not fair to the currently players and the fans. Not to mention if the prospect that you tanked for doesn’t pan out, then you dig your entire organization in a much deeper hole.

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Thanks 1

Portland is really screwing this one away. Not taking advantage of opportunities. Disappointing to say the least.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Curry right now 

FE2577C9-5CBE-4DDD-B994-03A884A314F1.gif

That’s like the ultimate super super super saiyan 

woah

8 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

I hate tanking in any sport, intentionally losing to acquire “the years best prospect” is not fair to the currently players and the fans. Not to mention if the prospect that you tanked for doesn’t pan out, then you dig your entire organization in a much deeper hole.

I totally agree. Despite the millions the players make I feel for sorry for them. They know they suck, and being the competitors that they had been their whole life, I’m sure they are embarrassed. 

Even worse, there are permanent tanking teams (mlb primarily) that are afraid to spend money in free agency because they think the return on their investment (probably 72-90 season instead of 62-100 season) isn’t worth it and it becomes an endless cycle of suck. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Yep, the Pels could get another lottery pick and some young talent .... and then likely still bring a good talented veteran superstar in to team with Zion. Either way, best case scenario for Pelicans. 

With David Griffin, what can go wrong? 

tehehehe

• Haha 1

Of course when Lowry shows up no one else does 🙄 They could win game 2 but the bucks could you very back and really take it to em.

It is likely that Durant is out games 3 and 4. Kinda weird how all of this is playing out. GS took care of business at home. Portland’s turn.

This tweet  was before Game 1 and 2. So the Warriors record is 29-1 without Durant in the lineup when Steph plays in the regular season and playoffs. I do think Blazers take game 3 or 4 and possibly both though. 

Edited by GwillMac6