NBA Thread

aujeff11

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

What worries me is that is all Portland has, what is pictured.  Golden State has much more weapons outside of Curry and Thompson.  And both teams have depth issues so Portland doesn't have that advantage either.  I hope Portland can win, but it will be tough.  Congrats to the Curry family though on both brothers being in it.  That has to be exciting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

What worries me is that is all Portland has, what is pictured.  Golden State has much more weapons outside of Curry and Thompson.  And both teams have depth issues so Portland doesn't have that advantage either.  I hope Portland can win, but it will be tough.  Congrats to the Curry family though on both brothers being in it.  That has to be exciting.

I think Portland is pretty deep. Of everybody Golden st has to play in the West this is the match up that worries me the most

I want the Warriors to win and I want KD to not play a single second for the rest of the post-season en route to another GSW title. I need to see the chaos that ensues when it's confirmed yet again that the Warriors don't need KD.

However, if KD is cleared to play? **** em.

But in actuality I want to see the Bucks and Warriors go at it. The Kawhi/Giannis matchup should be great this series though.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

O do not get me wrong. I still think warriors win in 5 unfortunately. 

Edited by GwillMac6

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I think Portland is pretty deep. Of everybody Golden st has to play in the West this is the match up that worries me the most

WORRIES YOU?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE do not tell me you are a Warriors fan......... DO NOT DO US LIKE THAT!!!!!! lol

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

I would agree if they still had their starting center.  But now all they have is Kanter and not much behind him.  I sure hope I am wrong though.  Even though Lillard was Westbrook’s rival this playoffs, I want him to win it all.  I think he is a great example of a humble all-star.  

• Like 1

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, Tiger said:

How lucky was Portland to sign Enes Kanter? Big time pickup.

I didn't understand why more teams weren't aggressive in signing him

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I would agree if they still had their starting center.  But now all they have is Kanter and not much behind him.  I sure hope I am wrong though.  Even though Lillard was Westbrook’s rival this playoffs, I want him to win it all.  I think he is a great example of a humble all-star.  

They have Collins and Leonard. They have around a 10 man rotation. That's pretty deep for playoff ball. With hood playing better than most expected it made them pretty formidable. Fouls to give, size at all positions, most of their range all extend to the 3.  None of their guys seem to be over loaded with minutes. They're deeper than Golden State.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WORRIES YOU?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE do not tell me you are a Warriors fan......... DO NOT DO US LIKE THAT!!!!!! lol

I'm a huge curry fan. But I like a bunch of different guys. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I didn't understand why more teams weren't aggressive in signing him

I'm not sure why the Knicks were jerking him around. Sure, he struggles in the PnR on D but he's a high level scorer and rebounder that could've helped a bunch of teams. I know they want to develop Mitchell Robinson but for Enes to get DNPs didn't make much sense. But really what about the Knicks does make sense?

He's been doing a lot of his playoff work with a separated shoulder while fasting for Ramadan meaning he's not even taking medication for his bum shoulder. Sheeesh. His last name translates, in Turkish, to "Blood Sweat" and he's certainly not letting the family name down.

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I'm not sure why the Knicks were jerking him around. Sure, he struggles in the PnR on D but he's a high level scorer and rebounder that could've helped a bunch of teams. I know they want to develop Mitchell Robinson but for Enes to get DNPs didn't make much sense. But really what about the Knicks does make sense?

He's been doing a lot of his playoff work with a separated shoulder while fasting for Ramadan meaning he's not even taking medication for his bum shoulder. Sheeesh. His last name translates, in Turkish, to "Blood Sweat" and he's certainly not letting the family name down.

Draymond is going to destroy him like he’s hard evidence. 

16 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Draymond is going to destroy him like he’s hard evidence. 

Link????? 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Link????? 

Oh so you’re one of the rent free 24/7 guys. 

Thanks for the accommodations.