Alabama at Mississippi State

caleb1633

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Ayyy.....just sayin'! 

But, it's not over yet!

Just about any bet in the SEC seems to be a sucker's bet....point spreads and game outcomes are all over the place.  The only ones not losing are the Vegas boys...

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

I know Bama had a ton of injuries on Defense last night, will most of those guys be back in 2 weeks?

A majority of those injured are out for the year.

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

I know Bama had a ton of injuries on Defense last night, will most of those guys be back in 2 weeks?

Probably but tonight the tackling does not look bammerish.....lots of misses and poor coverage on passes.  MSU dominating the clock....and the game too it looks like.

My fear is that if MSU wins tonight, Bama will come out with laser-like focus against us.

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

meanwhile the coach that Georgia ran off, and his team are laying the wood to Notre Dame

Yep...he totally rebuilt that program....but he probably needed the change too...gotten complacent so maybe the dawgs did him a favor...but certainly they sent the "canes a guy knew how recruit and win. 

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Just about any bet in the SEC seems to be a sucker's bet....point spreads and game outcomes are all over the place.  The only ones not losing are the Vegas boys...

Well, considering something like 80% of the country bet on Bama...

MSU and Auburn didn't turn out to be suckers bets.

The heck with Bama.  #HailState.

I want bama to have as many losses as Auburn.  I don't want them sniffing the playoffs

Just now, Barnacle said:

Well, considering something like 80% of the country bet on Bama...

Who were the other 20% ?....:)     ..not me  even with 15 points but I guess there are some faithful or dreamers....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Yep...he totally rebuilt that program....but he probably needed the change too...gotten complacent so maybe the dawgs did him a favor...but certainly they sent the "canes a guy knew how recruit and win. 

yeah, maybe so I still think it was dumb on their part. I personally feel Mark Richt is one of the top five coaches in the last 25 years in college football

11 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

The four LBs that are out will not be back. 

9 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

My fear is that if MSU wins tonight, Bama will come out with laser-like focus against us.

They have big weaknesses that we are well equipped to exploit with our offense. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

Just the folks who saw what was coming, I guess ;)

Wonder if they will loan out their crystal ball?   

10 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

They have big weaknesses that we are well equipped to exploit with our offense. 

I hope you're right. It being in JHS gives us a HUGE advantage.

Archived