Alabama at Mississippi State

caleb1633

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I’m torn. I always want bama to lose, but would love to knock them off at #1. If we win out, does it matter if we beat them as a #1 or a #4 or 5?

Yes, it matters.  With two losses we need to beat them as #1 to beef up the resume'. 

I don't think bama loss will matter that much, considering the statement we made today. 

If uat only has one loss to Auburn, they will make the claim they belong in the playoff. I believe they would get the 4th spot. But with two losses and no SEC Championship they only go bowling.

1 minute ago, aufan57 said:

If uat only has one loss to Auburn, they will make the claim they belong in the playoff. I believe the would get the 4th spot. But with two losses and no SEC Championship they only go bowling.

UCF deserves the 4th spot

Anyone can fight me over it

#GoKnights #ThisIsWhyThePlayoffsWereIntroduced

4 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

If uat only has one loss to Auburn, they will make the claim they belong in the playoff. I believe they would get the 4th spot. But with two losses and no SEC Championship they only go bowling.

That’s kind of my thought as well. I think we still have a great shot at getting in because of the resume and bama definitely wouldn’t get in with two losses and not even winning their division in their conference.

9 minutes ago, War Knight said:

Mullen putting together an audition tape this year for his next team. Poor Dak never had this solid of a team at Moo State.

He did, this just isn't as good of a Bama team.

4 minutes ago, War Knight said:

We'll see a different team two weeks from now.

There's no doubt. But, I don't think this Alabama team is that good. Will be different if they get some players back on defense, but I don't see a clear advantage for them, especially playing us at home. 

edit: when I say "that good" I mean compared to some of their championship teams in years past. They are a darn good football team.

25 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Hoping Miss St plays them tough and gives us some tape to beat them with. 

Indeed....a very interesting game and some stuff for our coaches to make note of.   Like Ga today, bama is a bit one sided on offense tho Hurts can do more damage with his passing but as for the running game, I'm thinking that we just spot someone on him.....like today.....loved the way Tray Matthews filled that gapto nail the Ga running backs trying to run through the back side openings. ..made some solid hits. 

19 minutes ago, War Knight said:

UCF deserves the 4th spot

Anyone can fight me over it

#GoKnights #ThisIsWhyThePlayoffsWereIntroduced

Cincy, Navy, SMU, Maryland, Memphis, East Carolina, Austin Peay, UConn.

Not fighting anyone, just stating all that for posterity.  

1 hour ago, War Knight said:

post removed

I really hate seeing that kind of post on any forum, much less on an AU forum.  I despise bammer, but I can't get behind any post like that.

3 minutes ago, MCPeePants said:

Cincy, Navy, SMU, Maryland, Memphis, East Carolina, Austin Peay, UConn.

Not fighting anyone, just stating all that for posterity.  

I graduated from UCF so I'm just trolling lol

1 minute ago, CleCoTiger said:

I really hate seeing that kind of post on any forum, much less on an AU forum.  I despise bammer, but I can't get behind any post like that.

Was in jest good friend. More of a respect thing towards a player that really carries that team.

Post removed

1 hour ago, CleCoTiger said:

I agree. Would prefer he got suspended. Anyone wanna tape a kilo of Colombian bam bam underneath his Escalade and call the boys in blue?

On 11/6/2017 at 9:27 AM, AU64 said:

Probably....so take bama and give the points....

On 11/6/2017 at 4:29 PM, Barnacle said:

I think that's a suckers bet. Just my opinion of course. 

Ayyy.....just sayin'! 

But, it's not over yet!

mod edit: totally uncalled for

I was just thinking if he survives the night without an injury it might be a minor miracle. On another note I'm a little bit worried about Saban he may have an aneurysm on the sidelines tonight

Archived