Aaron Murray's mom takes to FB

RunInRed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

She’s embarrassing her son.  Shut up mom.

My thoughts exactly. Just the idea that she doesn't realize what she looks like babbling like this tells me all I need to know about her. Her husband must be some kind of wuss too.

9 hours ago, War Knight said:

For those that have never seen. The best part is you can hear the commentator briefly say it was a "clean hit."

This is 100% of why I'm in support of strict targeting rules. Can't remember how young I was but this hit alone made me question playing football at the time lol.

God I remember this like it was yesterday I thought for sure Rosegreen murdered that poor kid lol

15 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

God I remember this like it was yesterday I thought for sure Rosegreen murdered that poor kid lol

I was in the stadium for it.  Felt bad for the kid, but at the same time, he fumbled and we recovered!  Total butt kicking that night.

I went and read that post and she is still responding to people. The woman is borderline nutjob. One of those morons that just dont know when to shutup. Any sane person would have deleted that post long ago, but she is still flapping her gums like a fool. Total idiot.

10 hours ago, War Knight said:

For those that have never seen. The best part is you can hear the commentator briefly say it was a "clean hit."

This is 100% of why I'm in support of strict targeting rules. Can't remember how young I was but this hit alone made me question playing football at the time lol.

I'll never forget that one. I was 20 something then- went to a family gathering to watch the game. I was cheering in the moment after the hit, Dad said "sit the hell down son, this aint funny". Turning point for me as a football fan. 

6 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Does she realize that those Thuga players were punching our players all night tonight?

She probably also thinks junebug really did score that final touchdown, smh. They're uga= born with it.

1 hour ago, leeman101 said:

What about this hit on AM from bama's Quinton Dial? She should be upset more about that one.

Was watching that game with a bunch of Walmart bammers.   They loved it.  Of course.  

21 hours ago, jAUSon said:

piss on her

F that beach! 

If she wants to whine and complain that's up to her but let's not sink to the level of the bulldogs and some of their fans, okay? Let's be as classy as our team was yesterday. 

21 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

My distain for UGA was sadisfied for a day. 

But only for a day.  Much distain will be bestowed upon the barking corgis when I encounter them in the office tomorrow, it will be sadisfying.

Archived