Aaron Murray's mom takes to FB

RunInRed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players parents posting on social media rarely works out very well. This series started going downhill when UGA players danced to Soulja Boy under Saint Richt. Hasn't been the same since.

She's got a valid point and since it's UGA week I understand her timing, but it's way too late to bring it up in that fashion now. That was 7 years ago, mom. Even Aaron never said anything- I admired his competitiveness then, even more now.

I'm so damn sick of Georgia fans bitching about this. Especially the hit on the legs. Nick fell into that hit. They're just some whiney mutts.

Maybe she should complain to the uga coaches for not protecting him better and for leaving her son in when he was injured and they knew they weren't going to win. 

After all the crap the UGA fans talked that week, of course Auburn fans were gonna cheer when our team started to take control of the game and get in their heads... they would do the same.

Somebody show her the cheap, dirty, unpenalized Dawg chop blocks on Fairley that preceded his revenge late hit (that was penalized). Substance aside, her narrative reads like a teenage rant. 

The hit to his back was dirty - - way after he threw it and I think he was flagged for it right? 

But the hit to the knee... That's just sour grapes he was blocked into the QB lol idk how anyone with eyes can't see that. 

There was one cheap shot that got flagged and a lot of a**whipping that didn’t because it was all within the legal bounds of a violent game. Glad she’s still upset ?

Since a mother's opinion of her son is always unbiased....

*sarcasm*

I think Reggie Brown's mom probably has more room to talk... I thought Junior Rosegreen literally murdered him when I watched it happen live.

For those that have never seen. The best part is you can hear the commentator briefly say it was a "clean hit."

This is 100% of why I'm in support of strict targeting rules. Can't remember how young I was but this hit alone made me question playing football at the time lol.

2 hours ago, War Knight said:

I think Reggie Brown's mom probably has more room to talk... I thought Junior Rosegreen literally murdered him when I watched it happen live.

I was there too. And it was a hit that was heard all over the stadium.

BTW, the thuga fans before that game were the most obnoxious I've ever experienced at any game.

Then I lived in GA several years and I saw first-hand it was not a one time deal. 

2 hours ago, wareagleguy said:

I was there too. And it was a hit that was heard all over the stadium.

BTW, the thuga fans before that game were the most obnoxious I've ever experienced at any game.

Then I lived in GA several years and I saw first-hand it was not a one time deal. 

I agree. I've been to alot of football games but I've never seen such ugliness from fans. Same thing with the black out game, their students were throwing water bottles at fans.

I can't read the message and don't care. 

We compensated him by giving him a Touchdown he didn't really score in 2013. 

Archived