this is not a joke so please be gentle

tombigbeetiger

i have a framed print of tatertot that i would like to sell.....it is sharp looking(except for tater) and i paid $175 for a custom frame.....if there are any lover of the tater who would be interested, i would be glad to make you a deal on it.....again, this is not a joke.....i really did buy this expensive piece of crap at the time the tater was hot,but i have it hid so nobody can see it now

i have a framed print of tatertot that i would like to sell.....it is sharp looking(except for tater) and i paid $175 for a custom frame.....if there are any lover of the tater who would be interested, i would be glad to make you a deal on it.....again, this is not a joke.....i really did buy this expensive piece of crap at the time the tater was hot,but i have it hid so nobody can see it now

150209[/snapback]

I have one to...it is even signed by Tator Tot himself.

I am just going to take it out of the nice, expensive frame that I have, roll up the print, and put another painting in it...

By the way, you may or may not be a salesman, but I wouldn't say "tater Tot' or "piece of Crap" or even that "I have been hiding it" on something that I was trying to sale...that's just me though... :big:

150209[/snapback]

I have one to...it is even signed by Tator Tot himself.

I am just going to take it out of the nice, expensive frame that I have, roll up the print, and put another painting in it...

By the way, you may or may not be a salesman, but I wouldn't say "tater Tot' or "piece of Crap" or even that "I have been hiding it" on something that I was trying to sale...that's just me though... :big:

150210[/snapback]

to be honest about it, i really don't think there are any AU folks that are dumb enough to buy it

In my office, I have the picture with the 57 and 93 jerseys with the conglomoration of pictures in the backgroung depicting AU football history. Pretty common picture. It's cool except for the big picture in the middle of the plump little mini-me being lifted up by a player after a victory. It really ruins an otherwise classy AU print.

I would Ebay the thing - people will buy ANYTHING. Even crappy pictures of tater tots. But I wouldn't use the words "crap", "tater tot" and "loser" in my Ebay description... :big:

I would Ebay the thing - people will buy ANYTHING.  Even crappy pictures of tater tots.  But I wouldn't use the words "crap", "tater tot" and "loser" in my Ebay description...  :big:

150218[/snapback]

I agree with Jenny. My wife tried to sell me on Ebay once using all those terms and never even got a bid.

Guest Tigrinum Major

With apologies to Ron White...

"Are you Terry "Tater Tot" Bowden?"

"Ya got me...ya got the "Tot"."

I'm sorry, that is just what pops into my mind when I hear the term Tater Tot.

Guest Tigrinum Major

On another completely unrelated subject:

jaydubb's sig: "It's always darkest just before it goes completely black."

--My encouraging words of wisdom for those of the Bammite persuasion.

How about another one:

"No matter how great and destructive your problems may seem now, remember, you've probably only seen the tip of them."

150257[/snapback]

I thought I was the only one that thought about that when I heard Ron White... he's hilarious.

thanks for reminding me how lucky i am not to have a Tot print. haha. i decided a while back i wouldn't have a print of a game i didn't go to. (helps keep me from going print-crazy) of course, i only have 3 AU prints, and i'm sure you guys/gals really needed that worthless information. i always wished they had made a print of Sanders diving over 'tommy johnson or antonio langham' (man, i miss jim fyffe) in the '93 game. that is one of my all time favorite plays. :D

150257[/snapback]

I thought I was the only one that thought about that when I heard Ron White... he's hilarious.

150273[/snapback]

Total hijack, but my favorite Ron White story is the one about "I got thrown out of a bar one time..." - you know, about public intoxication... CRACKS ME UP!!!

Back to Tot - does anyone else think he needs to be removed from the carving in the side of JHS? My corndog makes fun of that every time we go to a game there. I KNOW it was a part of AU football history, but COME ON!!

150257[/snapback]

150273[/snapback]

Back to Tot - does anyone else think he needs to be removed from the carving in the side of JHS? My corndog makes fun of that every time we go to a game there. I KNOW it was a part of AU football history, but COME ON!!

150318[/snapback]

I think about that every time I walk by the stadium. I think there are 2 of them up there that have Tot in them, so I think Tot could get taken out of one of them. However, he was a part of an amazing season in 1993 so I think 1 of them should stay. I'm wondering when they're gonna get one of the 13-0 SEC and Sugar Bowl Champions up there? There are 2 spots that don't have anything in them yet.

I have a stub for the alabama game in 93 he signed. I slightly smudged the autograph before it dried. I wish I'd never let him sign it. Any offers? :big:

Ron White's bit about the plane ride almost made me go to the Hospital, Choking on a mouthfull of Cheese Curls.......Luckly I had just opened a can of Coke, so I poured the Coke into my mouth and it desolved the Curls :) ...........

Scared to Death kid: "If that engine goes out, how far will the other one take us?"

Ron White: "All the way to the Crash seen, I'll bet ya we beat the Paramedics by 30 min."

Back to Tater:

I'd definately either try to sell it on Ebay (TB would probably buy it) or just keep it in storage.

maybe this has been beat to death ,haven't been here much of late.I say take the "tot" off the stadium and put CTT up. :big::au:

20-0-1 I have an autographed picture...and I'll just keep it...thanks.

:big:

:au::homer:

Do the right thing. Donate it to a non-profit org for auction. Then you count off the full value on income tax!

Do the right thing. Donate it to a non-profit org for auction. Then you count off the full value on income tax!

150960[/snapback]

I don't think 5 cents would make a big dent in his taxes. I sadly have a Tater Tot autographed cap along with a Houston Nutt autographed cap. Both were gifts to the family by friends.

Archived