Post Season Thread

Farmer Brown

I enjoyed the banter with all you guys. If I live, and the Lord doesn't come, I will see y'all next year. That was a terrible ending to a up and down year. War Eagle anyway! Have a safe and happy New Year.

Just now, doug3020 said:

Enjoy winter, spring and summer. See you in the Fall for another 4 loss season. 

4 loss if we’re lucky.  Gus likes to stay around 5 losses.  The way Gus works, we’ll have to wait another 4 years to have a chance to win the west again 

I'm not going to overreact to Stidham's bad game.  He looked like that at times this season against good teams/pressure.  Looked like a sophomore that skipped a year of major college football.  That said, I do hope with Gatewood and Malik that Auburn is at a point where there can be a legit quarterback competition every year to elevate the position.

One biggest thing that comes to mind:

Our offensive line will either make or break our next season. Our veteran offensive line was not good today. How would a line made up of mostly new faces fare against Washington? SEC teams? 

I'm not confident in this matter.

4 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

One biggest thing that comes to mind:

Our offensive line will either make or break our next season. Our veteran offensive line was not good today. How would a line made up of mostly new faces fare against Washington? SEC teams? 

I'm not confident in this matter.

Agree. My father (UGA fan) watched our game and basically cane away saying our offense is super simple and our OL can’t block. 

1 hour ago, doug3020 said:

Agree. My father (UGA fan) watched our game and basically cane away saying our offense is super simple and our OL can’t block. 

Our offense wasn't so simple on November 11th. Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Our offense wasn't so simple on November 11th. Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

Certainly wasn't the offense that showed up in the SECCG and today.

2 hours ago, doug3020 said:

First rule of college football......never ever listen to the critique of your team by a fan of another team, even if he is a close relative.  

16 minutes ago, gulftiger66 said:

First rule of college football......never ever listen to the critique of your team by a fan of another team, even if he is a close relative.  

What if he’s right?

How I feel about us paying $7 million in exchange for a loss to UCF in the Peach Bowl:

D9BABF3A-BCB7-4E3E-B574-B63D2FDEA4EB.jpeg

Well my fellow AU Family brothers and sisters, I sure have enjoyed visiting with you this 2017 football campaign. Any year that we beat UGLY and bammer in the same year is a good one. This season could have been so much more than a "good one" but it is over now and our Tigers will be back in about 9 months to tee it up again.

I love Auburn University with all of my heart. I am the proud pappa of two AU graduates and look forward to many more years of (God willing) coming back to the Loveliest Village on the Plains to have fun with my family and friends when my Tigers tee it up once again.

War Eagle brothers and sisters!

:wareagle:

Archived