Men vs. Vanderbilt

WarTiger

Again sort of a 'meh' finish from a team that started to look like it had a chance to come back late (a la Ole Miss).

I thought this one would come down to us making our FTs.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't feel like a 12 point win, but can't undersell Vandy. They have everything but the horses. 

Some numbers from the game tonight:   Brown led the way with 25 points, Heron with 23,  Harper with 14, Okeke with 12.   Auburn shot 17-26 from 3 pt range.   This team is so much fun to watch.   It's absolutely unbelievable how good this team is.   21-2 on the season.    WAR EAGLE!!!!

<Heads over to the recruiting forum to see who was there and if it was as fun for them as it looks like it should have been.>

Just now, Randman5000 said:

I'm impressed with Bryce Drew and his Vanderbilt Commodores. Respect.

Glad we got the win. Let's finish this year right

they can shoot the ball, too....roberson is outstanding

3 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Yeah they should have beat ky at Rupp which is tough. Put 90+ on them. Don’t think they are as bad as their w/l looks

Those were tough shots vandy was making. They would've beaten a lot of other teams tonight. Including last years tigers 

tough and well earned win. Did seem closer than the score. I see a top 10 ranking without a doubt. I cannot wait till we hit bammer hard soon!

Archived