Men vs. Vanderbilt

WarTiger

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown with a 3 pt attempt, no good, but he's fouled out there again.     Shooting 3..   1st no good.  2nd no good.  3rd good.  77-60

50 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

No offense, because its not just you,  but I get tired of hearing this, not because of the negative connotation it gives the team, but just on the basis it's not true.  Auburn shot 29% for 3 against MSU...won.  32 percent at Ole Miss...won.  36 percent against UGA...won.  And that's just the past month.  This team shoots the three well, yes.  But they've shown multiple times this season they can not only win, but blow teams out by dribble-drive, kick out for a mid range jumper and getting to the charity stripe.

I was saying live and die by the 3 in reference to Vandy shooting the lights out in response to Auburn shooting the lights out in the first. They both lived and died by the 3 

Dunbar is a heartthrob of a athlete. Him consistently hitting the 3 is going to open up the paint for him to take advantage of his elite athleticism!!! WOOOO!!!!! 

We needed the hot shooting tonight. Vandy won't let us run away with this. Back within 15.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I was saying live and die by the 3 in reference to Vandy shooting the lights out in response to Auburn shooting the lights out in the first. They both lived and died by the 3 

Nope, I won't accept that reasoning.  I've been saving my mini-rant for two weeks now and nothing was gonna stop me from giving it lol

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dunbar is a heartthrob of a athlete. Him consistently hitting the 3 is going to open up the paint for him to take advantage of his elite athleticism!!! WOOOO!!!!! 

That was a nice drive despite the miss

Its just alarming personally to see a CBB team so good at shooting 3s. Like the sets coaches run are usually to get to the rim on this level. But Auburn doesnt even run too many sets. They just come down the court and get buckets. Truly some NBA type hooping.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

15-23 from 3, wow 

Golden State warriors of college ball! lol

Just now, Randman5000 said:

That was a nice drive despite the miss

and then he makes up for it with another 3!  

Heron has not been in for awhile. Is he in foul trouble?

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Heron has not been in for awhile. Is he in foul trouble?

Good question but I think Coach Pearl is just spreading out the Love

Just now, tigeraddikt said:

Holy crap I'm watching the game on sling Tv and I swear I have seen Matt Damon trying to convince me to buy Stella Artois beer 20 times since tipoff.

I'm watching on the ESPN app and I really want a diet Coke. It's every commercial. Lol. 

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Good question but I think Coach Pearl is just spreading out the Love

PHEW! There he is.

Archived