America Is Under Attack and the President Doesn't Care

homersapien

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

That was only part of my overall question. I made a lengthy response in red to one of your posts. You responded that it's just a rebuttal using FOX. I asked you what did I say that isn't factual?

I will add there is just as much evidence of a possible crime in Hillary's case as there was to start the Mueller investigation into collusion. A LOT more IMHO.

What did you say that wasn’t factual?

”The little white lies bit was fake news and all the libs fell for it” FALSE

You insinuated that Kushner’s security clearance was downgraded as a result of need to know.  FALSE

WH staffers don’t have security clearance because they don’t need it. FALSE

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

What did you say that wasn’t factual?

”The little white lies but was fake news and all the libs fell for it” FALSE

you indinuate that Kushner’s security clearance was downgraded as a result of need to know.  FALSE

WH staffers don’t have security clearance because they don’t need it. FALSE

Wrong, wrong, wrong. You apparently have no experience regarding security clearances.

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Wrong, wrong, wrong. You apparently have no experience regarding security clearances.

Is she wrong though?  While your answers about security clearances certainly are possible reasons for someone losing one or not having one, I didn't see anything that documented that that is why clearances were downgraded or not given in this particular situation.

11 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I really love how you guys try to make this about me, but it isn’t.  I’m not disagreeing that security clearances are downgraded based on need to know levels. I’m stating that this was not the reason Kushner’s security clearance was downgraded. There are around 30 WH staffers who don’t have security clearance, not because they aren’t need to know but rather because they are potentially vulnerable to blackmail. We are a year into this presidency and he has staff that can’t get clearance.

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I just love your little hypotheticals. Let’s turn this around shall we? Let’s say you need open heart surgery. Who do you want to do your surgery, a cardiothoracic surgeon or Donald Trump? Of course if you have any semblance of a brain you’re going to choose a surgeon. Trump is inept at being a president  just like he would be inept at performing your open heart surgery. Every time he speaks, he proves this. As an example, yesterday he said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second.”  This clearly demonstrates that he has limited knowledge of the 14th amendment. I’m not really sorry if it offends you that I think a POTUS should, at the very least, have a working knowledge of the constitution that he pledged to defend.  So it really isn’t about me being or not being smarter than Trump; it is about him being intelligent enough to do the job he was elected to do. And quite frankly, he doesn’t measure up. 

You clearly have demonstrated that you lack any Constitutional knowledge. The 14th Amendment wouldnt stop Trump from taking guns re due process concerns becuase the 14 Amendment pertains to States, not the federal government. Try reading the entire Constitution, specifically the Fifth Amendment, before embarrassing yourself again. 

You’re the one who lacks a working knowledge of the Constitution.

If you think Trump lacks intelligence, then fine, but at least be intelligent while talking about it.

3 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

That was only part of my overall question. I made a lengthy response in red to one of your posts. You responded that it's just a rebuttal using FOX. I asked you what did I say that isn't factual?

I will add there is just as much evidence of a possible crime in Hillary's case as there was to start the Mueller investigation into collusion. A LOT more IMHO.

The fact the Russians interfered in our election is not really in dispute.  That alone is worth investigating.  Nor is their any dispute about the fact the Trump campaign had very close ties to the Russians.  Considering the Russian interference, that is also worth investigating.  (And Trump's reaction makes it even more suspicious, not to mention he's hiding something in his tax return.) 

Now what exactly are you referring to as evidence of a crime in Hillary's case, that hasn't already been investigated?  

7 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

The ability to negotiate effectively - sure it is (especially the ability to negotiate multi-million dollar transactions). Business schools teach it. Law schools teach it. Hell doctors have to do it. The intelligence of one in a respective field is often marked by an ability to negotiate effectively. And no, I am not referencing the most peasant, unrelated negotiations that you create in your mind. Think more about "complexity." If you want to stretch the application of what I say in such an incompetent fashion, marked by clearly unintended examples, then go ahead. You're smarter than that though. 

Don't leave out deliberate frauds, like Trump University.  Many crooks are clever.  Such as paying yourself $40 million a year on a given business arrangement while you drive said arrangement into bankruptcy to stiff your creditors.  That's pretty "smart" - and complex -  huh?

It's not intelligence that Trump lacks, it's morals.

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Is she wrong though?  While your answers about security clearances certainly are possible reasons for someone losing one or not having one, I didn't see anything that documented that that is why clearances were downgraded or not given in this particular situation.

I can't say for 100% but I would bet that's the case. Bounce back........ Did you see any reason to the contrary?

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

I really love how you guys try to make this about me, but it isn’t.  I’m not disagreeing that security clearances are downgraded based on need to know levels. I’m stating that this was not the reason Kushner’s security clearance was downgraded. There are around 30 WH staffers who don’t have security clearance, not because they aren’t need to know but rather because they are potentially vulnerable to blackmail. We are a year into this presidency and he has staff that can’t get clearance.

How do you know this?

24 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Don't leave out deliberate frauds, like Trump University.  Many crooks are clever.  Such as paying yourself $40 million a year on a given business arrangement while you drive said arrangement into bankruptcy to stiff your creditors.  That's pretty "smart" - and complex -  huh?

It's not intelligence that Trump lacks, it's morals.

I take it that you didn't have access to the internet when Bill was President.

9 minutes ago, WDavE said:

There's a decent chance he didn't.  When Bill left office, only about half of Americans were using the net.

http://www.pewinternet.org/2015/06/26/americans-internet-access-2000-2015/

The numbers are even lower or even non-existent for his early to mid years.

15 minutes ago, WDavE said:

Sorry, but how does that relate to my post?

I was talking about Trump.  This sounds like a typical "but Clinton...." gambit

4 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You clearly have demonstrated that you lack any Constitutional knowledge. The 14th Amendment wouldnt stop Trump from taking guns re due process concerns becuase the 14 Amendment pertains to States, not the federal government. Try reading the entire Constitution, specifically the Fifth Amendment, before embarrassing yourself again. 

You’re the one who lacks a working knowledge of the Constitution.

If you think Trump lacks intelligence, then fine, but at least be intelligent while talking about it.

Well ok, stable genius. Both the 14th and 5th amendments guarantee due process first. So please explain how POTUS can take the guns first then do due process second?  

But just for the record I’ll be the first one to praise the Cheeto prez if he does that. 

14 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

The news. Of course it wasn’t Fox, Brietbart or Alex Jones so I’m sure it’s fake. ?

News is news no matter where you see it. Often wrong. You still can't provide the reasons, just speculation like them. In this case you just believe what you want to believe. Of course I would never do that:Sing:

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

News is news no matter where you see it. Often wrong. You still can't provide the reasons, just speculation like them.

The reason Kushner’s security clearance was  downgraded was because he hasn’t been fully cleared. So this WH was allowing someone who hadn’t been cleared yet to see top secret intelligence. 

17 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

The reason Kushner’s security clearance was  downgraded was because he hasn’t been fully cleared. So this WH was allowing someone who hadn’t been cleared yet to see top secret intelligence. 

How do you KNOW that? Link? Why not admit it is your OPINION. Nothing wrong wit that.

35 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Well ok, stable genius. Both the 14th and 5th amendments guarantee due process first. So please explain how POTUS can take the guns first then do due process second?  

But just for the record I’ll be the first one to praise the Cheeto prez if he does that. 

[For the record, I don't sincerely think you lack intelligence. We are AU family so WDE] 

Well, I think there would have to be some legal basis first and foremost to "take" the guns - which is an entire other can of worms. But literally speaking, the law would have to permit the "taking" irrespective of a pre-judicial determination. Perhaps try to conceptually think about it in the same sense as some of the Federal Environmental Laws (CERCLA, RCRA, CAA, CWA) - when landowners have their land taken or are held liable under the statutes absent any judicial determination.

Meanwhile there has been another big run on sales of guns and ammo and thousands of new people have joined  the NRA. This always happens when the gun narrative heats up.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

How do you KNOW that? Link? Why not admit it is your OPINION. Nothing wrong wit that.

Because it’s not my opinion.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/27/jared-kushner-security-clearance-downgrade-427178

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/27/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance-trump.html

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

The fact the Russians interfered in our election is not really in dispute.  That alone is worth investigating.  Nor is their any dispute about the fact the Trump campaign had very close ties to the Russians.  Considering the Russian interference, that is also worth investigating.  (And Trump's reaction makes it even more suspicious, not to mention he's hiding something in his tax return.) 

Now what exactly are you referring to as evidence of a crime in Hillary's case, that hasn't already been investigated?  

The Russians did not interfere Brother Homer. They "meddled", just like we "meddle". Sadly all would have not been investigation worthy had your girl won. ( there you go again with the tax return obsession statement/claim ). Are you feeling ok?

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

[For the record, I don't sincerely think you lack intelligence. We are AU family so WDE] 

Well, I think there would have to be some legal basis first and foremost to "take" the guns - which is an entire other can of worms. But literally speaking, the law would have to permit the "taking" irrespective of a pre-judicial determination. Perhaps try to conceptually think about it in the same sense as some of the Federal Environmental Laws (CERCLA, RCRA, CAA, CWA) - when landowners have their land taken or are held liable under the statutes absent any judicial determination.

But if there were a law, would that not be due process of law and not “take the guns first and do due process second”?

Look, I’m an educator. I’ve never claimed to be the smartest person in the room but I can recognize ignorance. Trump isn’t at all intelligent and if anything it becomes painfully clear in the way he communicates. His vocabulary is elementary level, he engages in repitition of words or catch phrases such as “everyone knows” “a lot of people are saying,” “stupid”, “sad,” etc. the size of his bank account doesn’t really measure his intelligence. 

10 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

But if there were a law, would that not be due process of law and not “take the guns first and do due process second”?

Look, I’m an educator. I’ve never claimed to be the smartest person in the room but I can recognize ignorance. Trump isn’t at all intelligent and if anything it becomes painfully clear in the way he communicates. His vocabulary is elementary level, he engages in repitition of words or catch phrases such as “everyone knows” “a lot of people are saying,” “stupid”, “sad,” etc. the size of his bank account doesn’t really measure his intelligence. 

Elle, you just said that you as an educator rate intelligence on communication skills, vocabulary,......and bank accounts:sad2: 

Archived