America Is Under Attack and the President Doesn't Care

homersapien

Homer, you are the new Raptor. You spend wwwaaayyy to much time on this board.

Your incredulous denials of why YOU said and later agreed you said cannot be denied by simply denying what is obvious to everyone reading it. Dude give it a rest. Back when that thread was alive people were mocking your very pathetic attempt to deny the obvious. I told you several times I saved that quote from you saying Impeachment would come for Collusion. You even admitted as much in other threads. 

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

He was allowed to see classified intel without the proper clearance........ If so that is a security violation just like Hillary doing classified e-mail. But is does indicate Kushner didn't have a Top Secret clearance as you have indicated.

All the rules of ethics that every administration has followed prior to this circus have been thrown out the window with this administration. Kushner’s hasn’t divested and is still running his business from inside the WH. This is wrong.......... Oh wow that is total BS. I guess you think the Clinton Foundation has been a hallmark of ethics and that Hillary violating the rules concerning a private server is ethical. Not to mention allowing the Weiner's to get access  to classified info. Your hate of Trump has blinded to simple facts.

2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Older - yes.

More educated/experienced? Probably not. You've no clue what I do. Who makes that kind of statement so blindly?

And no, you can't do whatever you want. It could "derail the conversation."  

LMAO. I only see homies post when he is quoted and usually don't waste my time reading them even then. But it is the height of hypocrisy for him to say you can't tell him what to say her.

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I do. That's why I don't have time to provide the scholarly insight you request. I've been on my computer for most of the day so I get notifications when someone responds via a safari pop-up box. Though I admit, I've wasted too much time on here this Friday - but for you, i suppose it's just like any other. I enjoy "playing" with you Homer, probably to my own detriment because it takes away from doing things that actually matter. 

I bet I enjoy you playing with homie a heck of a lot more than you do. You don't need to pay for lunch. You eat his almost every day.

49 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Your incredulous denials of why YOU said and later agreed you said cannot be denied by simply denying what is obvious to everyone reading it. Dude give it a rest. Back when that thread was alive people were mocking your very pathetic attempt to deny the obvious. I told you several times I saved that quote from you saying Impeachment would come for Collusion. You even admitted as much in other threads. 

Raptor is OK but your comments re. homie are dead on.

15 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Without having passed a full background check ( he failed to disclose 100 foreign contacts on his initial application) Kushner was allowed by the WH to have temporary full security clearance for a year. Kelly downgraded said clearance after the Rob Porter scandal. 

Trump, Kushner nor Ivanka have divested from their businesses. And did I mention that Ivanka and Jared being there is nepotism? Last time I checked the Clinton Foundation wasn’t being run by anyone in a government position.  As for private servers, many staff members in the current administration use private email. But ironically no one has kicked up about that. Your love of Trump has blinded you to the truth. 

15 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Without having passed a full background check ( he failed to disclose 100 foreign contacts on his initial application) Kushner was allowed by the WH to have temporary full security clearance for a year. Kelly downgraded said clearance after the Rob Porter scandal........link to show he ever had a Top Secret clearance

Trump, Kushner nor Ivanka have divested from their businesses.-----proof?

And did I mention that Ivanka and Jared being there is nepotism? Last time I checked the Clinton Foundation wasn’t being run by anyone in a government position.  As for private servers, many staff members in the current administration use private email........name some that have servers at home that are prohibited or insecure and without permission.

But ironically no one has kicked up about that. Your love of Trump has blinded you to the truth...I don't love Trump. I don't agree with everything he says or does but your hate has blinded your fiduciary and rendered you unable to grasp reality.

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

I've got 48 years of life experience on you.  Trust me, that makes me more educated and experienced than you are.  If you don't see that, it only makes my point.

We Know Brother Homer. It takes a lot of years to get as outraged, bitter, and grouchy as you ^-^

Sorry to here about hydraulic spill today with the tractor. We trust you disposed of the nasty stuff properly. 

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

BS.

You never produced that quote because it doesn't exist. Stop lying. You admitted your accusation of lying was based on inference.  I made a particular effort at the time to confirm your position.   It's in the record.   Look it up. 

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

We Know Brother Homer. It takes a lot of years to get as outraged, bitter, and grouchy as you ^-^

Sorry to here about hydraulic spill today with the tractor. We trust you disposed of the nasty stuff properly. 

**** no!   :rolleyes:

It sprayed hydraulic oil at (obviously) high pressure as would be expected. (Not my first rodeo).  The cloud of hydraulic fluid looked like smoke from a fire!  (Thank God for the fender or it would have been hitting me.)

The repair turned out to be the "repair from hell".  And this was not my first rodeo.  It turned into a real adventure in procuring parts and modifying them to work. (It's a 35+ year old Yanmar 336D).   Fortunately, I am a pretty handy guy with a respectable amount of tools.  I'd love to discuss it but we probably need to change the forum.

But yes, I do dispose of any such fluids appropriately when possible.  We have excellant recycling stations in our county.

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

BS.

You never produced that quote because it doesn't exist. Stop lying. You admitted your accusation was based on inference.  I made a particular effort at the time to confirm your position.   It's in the record.   Look it up. 

We judge you guilty until proven innocent. That is what you, CNN....., and Alex Baldwin have done to President Trump 

45 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Oh, I forgot to address this.  Actually, I got outraged and bitter at an early age.

The grouchy-ness just evolved I suppose.  ;D

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

We judge you guilty until proven innocent. That is what you, CNN....., and Alex Baldwin have done to President Trump 

Come on, you can do better than this:no:

Amuse me!

7 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I do. That's why I don't have time to provide the scholarly insight you request. I've been on my computer for most of the day so I get notifications when someone responds via a safari pop-up box. Though I admit, I've wasted too much time on here this Friday - but for you, i suppose it's just like any other. I enjoy "playing" with you Homer, probably to my own detriment because it takes away from doing things that actually matter. 

Say what....?

You need to edit your post or improve your literary skills.  I recommend you get yourself a copy of "Strunk and White" and read it carefully. (It's very short and it won't take long.)  Trust me as a fellow AU brother, this is good advice.

22 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Alex Baldwin is the Great Value brand of Alec Baldwin. 

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

How about you link and prove me wrong since I’m unable to grasp reality? 

Cop out. You are the one who make a lot of accusations/statements and now you can't back ANY of them up.

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

BS.

You never produced that quote because it doesn't exist. Stop lying. You admitted your accusation of lying was based on inference.  I made a particular effort at the time to confirm your position.   It's in the record.   Look it up. 

8:42PM 7-15-17

Thread: 
Not news: Clinton campaign aided by Ukrainian government
Started by Auburnfan91, Wednesday at 07:41 PM

Unless you want to specify specific arguments being made by anyone on this forum - or even by someone else in the media - that's a straw man argument.

It's tiresome - the non-intellectual equivalent of watching someone masturbate.
And the Democrats can't demand impeachment all they want, they can't do it. It will be the Republicans who must decide to remove him from office, and I think it will happen.

Image result for you are a sad strange little man gif

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Say what....?

You need to edit your post or improve your literary skills.  I recommend you get yourself a copy of "Strunk and White" and read it carefully. (It's very short and it won't take long.)  Trust me as a fellow AU brother, this is good advice.

Did I confuse you?

8 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Nice weaseling.

Yes, I said that highlighted statement, but it doesn't say the reason will be from Russian Collusion, which was the claim you based your accusation of lying on. 

Remember?

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

Nice weaseling.

Yes, I said that highlighted statement, but it doesn't say the reason will be from Russian Collusion, which was the claim you based your accusation of lying on. 

Remember?

In a thread solely devoted to Russian Collusion, you are the one trying to convince everyone that you, suddenly without any indication at all, changed topics...

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Who is Alec Baldwin?

He is one of the many lib celebrities who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected. I contributed to their ticket fund. I want my money back.:Sing:

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

In a thread solely devoted to Russian Collusion, you are the one trying to convince everyone that you suddenly without any indication at all changed topics...

BS

I never said what you claimed. You admitted as much.

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

BS

I never said what you claimed. You admitted as much.

Homer, sometimes we adults tell children whatever will get them to sthu.

Archived