Men vs. Florida

WarTiger

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep panic. Can’t get our thoughts together on the road, against teams we should beat. Continue to let teams on a downslide have their best game in a month plus against us. We gotta start having his killer instinct when we aren’t at home. 

I will dislike Allen forever

Well, wasn’t meant to be tonight.  Auburn still has two more tries to win the SEC regular season.  They can still get it done

Just now, fishepa said:

Lost because of turnovers and one UF player making every 3 he threw up. It happens. 

Our losses are always a player throwing up 3’s galore and hitting 10+ 3 pointers as a team

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That Bryce brown no feet set contested 3 might be the most mind numbing shot attempt I’ve seen in a while 

In a while... since Harper's last shot.  Bad decisions down the stretch.  As cold as Harper was tonight there's no way he should be shooting there especially with a defender in his face. 

Only thing that pisses me off is Florida had lost their last 3, and 5 of the last 7. Should’ve wiped the floor with them. 

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Only thing that pisses me off is Florida had lost their last 3, and 5 of the last 7. Should’ve wiped the floor with them. 

What has aggravated me about the last 2 losses, that and usc lost 6-7 in a row and got obliterated in every game

this is one that should not have been a loss.....poorly played 1st half with the turnovers, looking to shoot rather than to pass.....defensive lapses in 2nd half.....its gonna' be tough to win the league now

We were physically manhandled tonight.  We played poorly but yet again the refs were terrible.  There were so many missed calls. We got one bad one to go our way...Jared Harper got absolutely speared on that play...there was a reason why Bruce was so livid...

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

We didn't play well but a red hot Allen was the difference.  Well that and 100 turnovers. 

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Live by the 3 and die by the 3....don't know the stats but could not have been much over 20% from behind the line... 

34.8%. 

Turnover, lackadaisical defense, terrible decision making, no offensive flow, and on and on... No excuse for that’s one, just a huge punch in the gut and now behind the 8 ball to hang on to the SEC title with another road game and a good USCe team coming to town. As poor as UF played apart from Allen, AU should have won this one by 10 or more. No one looked read tonight. Maybe that’s why Bruce was so red from the start.

Just now, weathergeakal said:

That is probably it for are chance at a 1 seed.

If this team can’t be mentally strong away from AU arena, we’ll be out quick, not first round, etc but being short manned and how we have played away from home recently, I’m a bit worried

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

this is one that should not have been a loss.....poorly played 1st half with the turnovers, looking to shoot rather than to pass.....defensive lapses in 2nd half.....its gonna' be tough to win the league now

Congrats on the loss.

Archived