Men vs. Florida

WarTiger

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harper off his game tonight.....still time to get it turned around but need him to do that pretty soon now....

Wow, just not doing anything sensible. Let Allen have the ball at the top of the key with NO ONE near him, he drives and AU then fouls another guy with pointless contact for a 3 point play. This is Barbee ball tonight.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Dumb foul there underneath.

Par for the night. The guy was taking himself out of the play already. Man this is hard to watch yet still winnable. Just unreal how stupid AU is playing. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Par for the night. The guy was taking himself out of the play already. Man this is hard to watch yet still winnable. Just unreal how stupid AU is playing. 

It's weird to think we're one 65 foot prayer from this being a 1 point game.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Thoughts on this last call? Didn’t look like one to me at first glance 

Legit. Refs have been good other than letting Allen get away with the same spin move drive they called Heron for traveling earlier.

Just now, mustache eagle said:

We are winning most stats except we’ve doubled them up on turnovers.

wow with how few free throws in this game

Refs letting them play and UF playing good defense when AU drives. Most UF baskets happen when AU guys leave them wide open. 

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Legit. Refs have been good other than letting Allen get away with the same spin move drive they called Heron for traveling earlier.

On that call I can see, on the overall officiating I disagree, UF has been able to be physical without many calls, AU getting called for bumps now

Archived