Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

it still upsets me somewhere in my soul that so little people came early and now I, one of the few early supporters, have to come 3 hours early for a seat

I guess thats a very selfish perspective to have but IDK. I shouldve just sucked it up and watched 

It's Saturday.  What the else are you doing?  And if you say "studying", you're doing college wrong.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how can UT be champs when we beat them. We should win the tie breaker.  I am pulling for the mutts to get it done!

4 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

how can UT be champs when we beat them. We should win the tie breaker.  I am pulling for the mutts to get it done!

No shame in sharing with anyone other than uat. 

I hate pulling for thUGA. It's like trying to write left handed. 

Coach Frank Martin is a class act.   Tweeted after the game.  

Congratulations to @AuburnMBB and @coachbrucepearl winning the SEC Championship is the real deal. Much ✊???to how hard Auburn has worked to create that environment. Your crowd was awesome and not one person was rude #Respect

31 minutes ago, AU64 said:

And one last time....let me anguish over how absolutely awful the officiating was.    Conference should be ashamed.   Best basketball conference in the country and some of the worst officials I've ever seen.   

we have seen,collectively, the worst officiating in college basketball history this season...hell, i mean awful to the bone...don't try to tell me that college basketball officials don't bet on games, because they can actually control the point spreads without altering the outcomes without drawing attention to what is taking place...this season, if the corrupt FBI wants to investigate something, they might want to look at officials gambling and shaving points....something has to be done about bad officials/corrupt officials...today could have been the worst officiating that i have ever seen....i'll know more after i watch the replay, but it looked suspicious

20 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

doc, you have to acknowledge what they did,too.....we have the head-to-head and will be the #1 seed...UT was picked to finish 13th in the league.....so, everyone not UT will say we are champs....UT folks will say they are co-champs......still, you have to respect them and their season....its not like its the updykes or ugay

5 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Coach Frank Martin is a class act.   Tweeted after the game.  

Congratulations to @AuburnMBB and @coachbrucepearl winning the SEC Championship is the real deal. Much ✊???to how hard Auburn has worked to create that environment. Your crowd was awesome and not one person was rude #Respect

Thanks....noticed that BP and FM had a nice little chat after the game and Martin was obviously congratulating Bruce. 

Both coaches have had a hard road to a championship and appreciate what it's like to make that ride without a bench full of 4* and 5* players. 

Just now, AU64 said:

Coach Frank Martin

great and coach and all that know him say that he is one of the nicest,sincerest people that you can ever meet....he would have been my choice if USC had not grabbed him the year before we got bruce....i don't care for his style of basketball, but it is effective

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Please show me where I said we wouldn't win the SEC 

Dude, don't try to get pedantic now.  Take your medicine after all that crap you've been talking.  You earned it.

5 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

i read all of your crap....your garbage is not critical analysis, its trying to stir up s**t

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

You may have never stated it in here but your posts and attitude have said enough.  

8 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I feel like you're Stillwell, the fat little kid from A League of Their Own, chanting "you're gonna lose" during the games.  So consider us all Tom Hanks throwing a glove as hard as possible at your face.  You've earned it.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I feel like you're Stillwell, the fat little kid from A League of Their Own, chanting "you're gonna lose" during the games.  So consider us all Tom Hanks throwing a glove as hard as possible at your face.  You've earned it.

Nope. I said one and done in the NCAA tournament. Never said anything about not winning the SEC. I'll gladly be wrong but technically I still haven't been wrong 

What a time at the arena. I've sat thru some crappy bball over the years, hard to believe what we AU fans get to watch now. And #2 is as gritty a player as I've seen play. Thanks Bruce.

Archived