Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Amazing season!

Not UT go ahead and lose so we can keep it solely to ourselves. 

Do tiebreakers not matter? I thought share meant the regular season champ and the tournament champ

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Do tiebreakers not matter? I thought share meant the regular season champ and the tournament champ

We will raise a banner. We will acknowledge it as our third sec title ever. No clue what UT will do if they win tonight.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The only recognized SEC champa are the regular season champs.  Tiebreaker only matters for seeding in the conference tourney.  So if UT wins tonight, it's a share.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

The only recognized SEC champa are the regular season champs.  Tiebreaker only matters for seeding in the conference tourney.  So if UT wins tonight, it's a share.

Thanks! It’s pretty lame though that they get a share when we beat them head to head. I was thinking head to head mattered, which is why I thought share might mean tournament and regular season champs

And one last time....let me anguish over how absolutely awful the officiating was.    Conference should be ashamed.   Best basketball conference in the country and some of the worst officials I've ever seen.   

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

That poor confetti guy.....:laugh:

Like how CBP stood up for the confetti guy.  He is part of the AU family too.  Good stuff.  Great coach.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The way the rules are written, there's no distinction for head to head.  If you have the same conference record, it's a shared title.  But the head to head tiebreaker does mean we are the 1-seed next week over UT no matter what they do next.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

The way the rules are written, there's no distinction for head to head.  If you have the same conference record, it's a shared title.  But the head to head tiebreaker does mean we are the 1-seed next week over UT no matter what they do next.

10-4! I was a bit confused on this, but thanks to you and @Brad_ATX for explaining it!

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Im thinking back like damn, maybe I should've went to this game

Why the frack if you are a student like I believe you are would you not go to this game?! YOU SERIOUS CLARKE?! lol come on dude.

If you missed this team cutting down the nets and you could’ve been there, I feel for ya. That was incredible. To be a fan through all these years of mediocrity and to see Pearl on top of a ladder with a net in hand that was something else

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Why the frack if you are a student like I believe you are would you not go to this game?! YOU SERIOUS CLARKE?! lol come on dude.

it still upsets me somewhere in my soul that so little people came early and now I, one of the few early supporters, have to come 3 hours early for a seat

I guess thats a very selfish perspective to have but IDK. I shouldve just sucked it up and watched 

CHAMPS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEELING!!!! AM I right @fredst?! lol

Archived