Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Nope. I said one and done in the NCAA tournament. Never said anything about not winning the SEC. I'll gladly be wrong but technically I still haven't been wrong 

:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Nope. I said one and done in the NCAA tournament. Never said anything about not winning the SEC. I'll gladly be wrong but technically I still haven't been wrong 

Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re an a**hole. 

Just now, fredst said:

EE549F13-4396-4BEE-800F-F4F3ED0261DC.gif

D954C834-D294-4C3A-A0EE-AE00B339D23D.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

j.gif

6 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Every party needs a pooper, that's why I'm inviting you, Party pooper, party pooper.

GIVE ME TAMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THOSE WEIRDO MALE CHEERLEADERS AND I WANT US TO CRUSH THEM in the Sec tourney for our first game!!!! The only blemish for our sterling home record. YES I know they are the toughest matchup in the league for us. I want to avenge that loss to them BADLY!!!!!! 

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

You're gonna get Banned for name calling 

Come on dude WE ARE FREAKING SEC CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!! Now is not the day man. 

dadgummit !!!! i can watch bspn,bspn2,bspnU and never, or very rarely, have an interruption...the SEC network ?....its all the time....i am having to use Tunein to listen because the SEC network is unwatchable

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

You're gonna get Banned for name calling 

I'm a easy going guy but your just like a wart that want go away. I say that with peace and love.

Folks. Auburn Basketball is relevant! 

Andoff topic... All sports at Auburn are nationally relevant again and some of y'all owe Jay Jacobs an apology.

War Eagle as always!

Hey can we move on? I get bickering back and forth but if we can get together and appreciate the championship, I’m all for it! But if he chooses to be negative, then that’s an odd way to celebrate a 19-year drought, but to each to their own. War Eagle to you all!!

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Every party needs a pooper, that's why I'm inviting you, Party pooper, party pooper.

Love that movie fam! well done........... and accurate.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Me right now, even though it feels dirty.

IMG1467974410.jpg

It is dirty but sometimes you got to do what you got to do...............

1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

Folks. Auburn Basketball is relevant! 

Andoff topic... All sports at Auburn are nationally relevant again and some of y'all owe Jay Jacobs an apology.

War Eagle as always!

Jay should have been there to cut himself a piece of the net.  He hired Bruce Pearl under heavy scrutiny and opposition. 

14 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re an a**hole. 

latest?cb=20140323182413

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Except.....nobody invited him. I personally can do without this particular party pooper from now on. 

36 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

doc, you have to acknowledge what they did,too.....we have the head-to-head and will be the #1 seed...UT was picked to finish 13th in the league.....so, everyone not UT will say we are champs....UT folks will say they are co-champs......still, you have to respect them and their season....its not like its the updykes or ugay

Isn't there a tie breaker for this type of situation?  I know they had a great season, but what we did outshines their accomplishment 99 times over.  I am tired of hearing announcers saying that UT is the best team in the conference and what they did is the best.  We had a better season and were picked to go 4-14. Just venting a bit!

Archived