I don't know about

BoJtrueAUman

you guys but I am really starting to like Kenny Irons. After reading an article on him today he really impressed me. I believe he is going to be another team player and I sure hope he shows why he should have started at USC but I sure am glad he is an Auburn Tiger.

Oh yes....Kenny Irons.....the guy HAS MOVES and can run like the wind. Sorta feel bad for Tre.... With Carl Stewart being the ronnie like back, and Kenny acting like a caddy back.... I think Tre will see limited time at rb and mostly return kicks.

I love Kenny though....the guy is small but can run past anyone. All he has to do is work on his pass blocking, because we dont want to use just one guy for pass blocking (carl stewart, i hear he is a good pass blocker) or it would be obvious on which downs we pass. Other than that, hes got hands, very good speed, and awesome agility.

kenny's looked really good, but don't write tre off. he's looked solid every time i've been to practice or scrimmage. he catches the ball well out of the backfield. he knows his blocking assignments. and he's so shifty with the ball in his hands. i really can't see a scenario this year, other than injury, that would cut him out as a major player in the offense.

Archived