alexava

On 4/30/2018 at 1:39 PM, Scotty2Hotty said:

Rebel fan spots me walking out and yells “Hey Cadillac!”

I hope you gave him the respect he was due for recognizing, that's good stuff right there. 

I couldn't tell you the number of any running back that ever played at Ole Miss.  Maybe Archie and Chuckie, but that's it.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I hope you gave him the respect he was due for recognizing, that's good stuff right there. 

I couldn't tell you the number of any running back that ever played at Ole Miss.  Maybe Archie and Chuckie, but that's it.  

Deuce McAllister. #22. Only know that because I actually grew up in Mississippi as an Ole Miss fan. Used to be my favorite player. Was an absolute hoss. 

I know I'm late to the show with the comments about #24,  but Carnell ran tough EVERY time he touched the ball...we've been blessed with many outstanding backs, but according to me he ranks right up there at the TOP....and looking at some of his cuts and runs, Kerryon runs a lot like him....I wish we had #24 lining up in the backfield this season...

On 4/30/2018 at 10:58 PM, mcgufcm said:

No. I really don’t. Check their 40 times. Check their 10/20 splits. Basically identical splits, but Cadillac has the faster 40 and top speed. That tells you who is pulling away from whom. 

Cadillac was faster.  

http://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?f=Carnell&l=Williams&i=7288

http://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?f=Kenny&l=Irons&i=7690

Good find. Could be that Caddy was more determined at the combine than Irons, which fits with his personality. 

I know with my two eyes who was faster on the field with defenders chasing. 

I miss the days we would put both Cadillac and Ronnie Brown in the backfield.  Defenses didn’t know which was going to get the ball.

Archived