A-Day: Best and Worst

Aubie7

Best:

The fan in the North end-zone dancing along with the band and waving the shakers! If you weren't down that way, you miss out! He never stoppped the entire game and had everyone laughing and cheering.

Worst:

McClover and the camera. Has he ever seen a camera he doesn't like? Auburn does not need this type of behavior from players. Yes it was a Spring game, but he went too far sometimes with his antics. I hope this does not carry over to a nation-wide audience in the fall.

Best:

The fan in the North end-zone dancing along with the band and waving the shakers! If you weren't down that way, you miss out! He never stoppped the entire game and had everyone laughing and cheering.

Worst:

McClover and the camera. Has he ever seen a camera he doesn't like? Auburn does not need this type of behavior from players. Yes it was a Spring game, but he went too far sometimes with his antics. I hope this does not carry over to a nation-wide audience in the fall.

151870[/snapback]

I can't believe your that petty. My goodness, he's having fun. I love it when he dances and has a good time. He's turning out to be a leader just like Junior Rosegreen. Don't tell me you didn't like Rosegreen running his mouth all of the time.

Best:

Worst:

151870[/snapback]

I can't believe your that petty. My goodness, he's having fun. I love it when he dances and has a good time. He's turning out to be a leader just like Junior Rosegreen. Don't tell me you didn't like Rosegreen running his mouth all of the time.

151874[/snapback]

I, for one, was glad to see Stanley's excitement. I feel certain that the coaches will keep it "under control" if needed. :D

Best: Tre Smith coming across the middle and getting the hit of his life...... WHAT A DEFENSE WE HAVE!!!! I hope we have that intensity on every play next season!

Worst: The offense not scoring a td...... :(

That guy with the shakers is always in the student section and did that almost every home game last year, just running around through the stands. To us in the student section it was funny at first but now it's really really old, at least the people I sit with. And Stanley's enthusiasm is awesome, he's really starting to shine and look like a leader.

mcclover gettin crunktified on the sideline is great. i personally can't wait till groves' hair grows out b/c he says he wants dreads just like stanley. two dread wearin, qb sackin, celebration dancin ends is exactly what we need.

There's another way of looking at what SM did. He demonstrated that he was having FUN, which Tubs has stressed as a means of negating pressure and screw-ups. It certainly worked this past year didn't it? :cheer::D:au:

he showboated more because it was a spring game and everytime he saw himself on the jumbotron he went crazy-I thought it was funny.

one of my favorite McClover moments was when he sacked Cox and Cox got up and threw the football back at McClover. Cox started walking towards this sideline because the punt team was coming out and while he's walking over towards the sideline McClover was right behind him still talking smack. I think it's great. Kind of reminded me of when you could see Carlos Rogers' head shakin while he was talking smack after knocking the ball down.

I might be old school, but I don't care for the smack talk. Every once in a while is ok but all the time is too much. Spring games are different, but if we do all that foolishness on the TV during the regular season, we will look like Miami. I'm sure we won't though.

if they do well in class, continue to represent the school well off the field, win games, and avoid major terrell owens kinds of stunts, i could care less how much dancing and talking we do.

if they do well in class, continue to represent the school well off the field, win games, and avoid major terrell owens kinds of stunts, i could care less how much dancing and talking we do.

151959[/snapback]

I agree totally.

Well, how would a taunting or excessive celebration help us in a close game? You play like you practice. It's time to practice like you'll be required to play.

Celebrate after the game is won!

it's part of some player's game-propaganda can be effective to get inside someone's head

Carlos Rodger, Carnell Williams, Ronnie Brown, Junior Rosegreen, and Stanley all run their mouths at the opposition during games-I guess it works

If your hittin guys for 4 quarters, theres going to be trash talking..... I have no problem with it....our guys arent gun slinging robbers like what you hear at South Carolina or FSU....dont worry about it.

Archived