Chait: Trump Has Been Russian Intel Asset Since 1987

DKW 86

Chait: Trump Has Been Russian Intel Asset Since 1987

New York Magazine Jonathan Chait joins me now. OK, it sounds insane. I just want to say it really does, like the idea that he went – he goes to Moscow in 87 is cultivated as a Russian intelligence opposite – asset and is this sort of like sleeper cell for decades sounds nuts. It sounds like the stuff conspiracy theories, why are you not insane?

JONATHAN CHAIT, WRITER, NEW YORK MAGAZINE: so that`s a great question, Chris. I get that all the time. So first –so first of all, the piece acknowledged that that is probably not true but it might be. And one of the reasons I wrote this is you need to take seriously some of these low probability, high impact scenarios. You know, before the election sort of everyone heard that Hillary Clinton had about an 80 percent chance of winning and we all just treated it like that meant a hundred percent and didn`t think about what would that 20 percent alternative really mean. So that`s part of what I`m doing with this – with aspects of this piece like this trip to Moscow. You know, what would it mean if it – if it really went that deep. Now, there`s a lot of ways in which this scandal could be really bad and not go that deep but I think you need to consider that for another reason which is that everyone always says well, this has been Trump`s view forever.

20 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Actual title at link:

Chait: Unlikely But Possible That Trump Has Been Russian Intel Asset Since 1987

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE BAIT. 

The very idea that anyone is even talking about this is proof that there are bat-crap crazies out there.

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The very idea that anyone is even talking about this is proof that there are bat-crap crazies out there.

You posted it, mr bat-crap crazy. You just lied about the title .

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So your post is to bait people? 

The bat-crap crazy part is that people deny Trump ties to Russia while there in an ongoing investigation that’s yeilded 19 indictments so far. 

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

The bat-crap crazy part is that people deny Trump ties to Russia while there in an ongoing investigation that’s yeilded 19 indictments so far. 

add twelve brand new russian indictments as well. iposted the article on a new thread.

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

You always talk about indictments but so far there are no convictions. Maybe there will but the only conviction to date is Hillary's IT guy.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

You always talk about indictments but so far there are no convictions. Maybe there will but the only conviction to date is Hillary's IT guy.

You’re stunningly ignorant of clearly known facts regarding this investigation.

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You posted it, mr bat-crap crazy. You just lied about the title .

22 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

So many witches! 

Maybe I'm wrong but I think Tapper has his facts wrong as Trump haters often do. I think the recent indictments came from DOJ not from Mueller and involved Russian hacking into DNC/Hillary e-mails.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/13/rosenstein-says-12-russian-intel-officers-indicted-in-special-counsels-probe.html

8 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

five guilty pleas and one sentenced. this is easily proven if you care about facts proud but once again you choose to believe what you want and facts be damned.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

five guilty pleas and one sentenced. this is easily proven if you care about facts proud but once again you choose to believe what you want and facts be damned.

Calm down my friend. I care about the truth.  Edify me on who they are? I know Flynn pleaded guilty but was trying to change his plea.

The idea that anyone, and i mean anyone, would fall for the BS of a 31 year old tie to Russia is just nutz. 

The idea that NY Magazine and NBC would even discuss it, just too funny.

Batcrappers dont have standards tho. 

And I freely admit, i smudged title just so the nutjobs would join in.

Image result for fish with hook

BTW, Chait was being scorched by Hayes in the article. But then again, we are talking about people that have allowed their hate overwhelm their reason.

Proud it correct, Indictments really dont mean anything...yadda yadda yadda Hamsandwiches etc.

One more time, Trump was an ass 30 years ago. If you didnt know it then, its because you are too stupid. He has always been an ass. But that doesnt mean 

22 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

To what exactly?

Not telling the FBI the truth...oh the horror. Do you think anybody in the last 4 administrations hasnt lied to the FBI?

To bad bank deals and money laundering BEFORE the campaign was even thought of?  

From the DOJ on Today's Indictments:

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," Rosenstein said at a news conference. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."

19 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

The idea that anyone, and i mean anyone, would fall for the BS of a 31 year old tie to Russia is just nutz. 

You sure brought them out above.

8 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

To what exactly?

Not telling the FBI the truth...oh the horror. Do you think anybody in the last 4 administrations hasnt lied to the FBI?

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," Rosenstein said at a news conference. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."

i call bull. what about flynn?

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

You sure brought them out above.

show me where i agreed with the 1987 thing. thanks

Just now, aubiefifty said:

You are foaming at the mouth about some bogus conspiratorial story about 1987...

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

Show me where I said you did.

8 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Show me where I said you did.

not you proud it was for dkw. and excuse me dkw i am not foaming at the mouth at all. but you can assume all you want big boy. i do not like trump even a little bit but i promise you i want the truth regardless of how it turns out. there is honor in the truth.

48 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Image result for fish with hook

BTW, Chait was being scorched by Hayes in the article. But then again, we are talking about people that have allowed their hate overwhelm their reason.

Proud it correct, Indictments really dont mean anything...yadda yadda yadda Hamsandwiches etc.

One more time, Trump was an ass 30 years ago. If you didnt know it then, its because you are too stupid. He has always been an ass. But that doesnt mean 

The idea that anyone would fall for Trump being a good leader is just nuts. 

57 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

not you proud it was for dkw. and excuse me dkw i am not foaming at the mouth at all. but you can assume all you want big boy. i do not like trump even a little bit but i promise you i want the truth regardless of how it turns out. there is honor in the truth.

No problem but you quoted me not DKW.?

46 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

The idea that anyone would fall for Trump being a good leader is just nuts. 

Yep us deplorables are nuts. If I'm nuts you are_________. I better not say it. It's not nice.

On 7/13/2018 at 2:02 PM, DKW 86 said:

To what exactly?

You’re gonna be really surprised to find Rosenstein wasn’t saying what you thought he was. ?

Archived