Football Rules and Interpretations

WarTiger

Please tell me if the is Offensive PI:

Warning!!!! turn the sound off.

ETA: it is better seen when you go frame by frame around the 7 second mark.

Edited by I_M4_AU

Another view from skycam:

Again, go frame be frame and there seems to be 2 pushes one at the 14 second mark and the other at the 16 second mark that gives Bond separation.

Even if it was (which everybody can decide on their own), given the officials coverage area and duties, its likely nobody on the field saw it.  The backjudge couldn't see it because our player was between him the WR.  The deep wing couldn't see it or see if there was actually contact on the push off because of his position on the corner of the endone.  There were several calls or non-calls that went against us in that game, but there were several calls/non-calls that went in our favor as well.    Slowing this down to frame by frame is pointless.   No official has the luxury of watching a play unfold that slowly.  It's unfair to form an opinion one way or another based on a frame by frame replay.    Obviously I wish it had been called, but I also wish the blatant facemask had been called.

• Thanks 1

I knew it wouldn’t be called, it just explains why James #4 was out of position on the play and couldn’t recover.