Movies

AUBwins

10 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Picked this up at Target. I remembered  the trailer and liking it. Also a big fan of Spring Breakers(also Harmony Korine).

Going to need multiple viewings because I had a few moments of “what even is this movie?”.

Can't wait to see this one. Even more glad to hear that it's weird AF. 

• Love 1

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Can't wait to see this one. Even more glad to hear that it's weird AF. 

I’ve never even heard of this movie until watching this trailer. I’m totally in.

• Like 1

I'm not sure there's another actor with that many consistently great movies in such a short span that can match Arnold’s prime

The Rock is hoping he can by making 12 a year and hoping some hits. LOL

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

The Rock is hoping he can by making 12 a year and hoping some hits. LOL

Dude is very entertaining.........Amazing how his body has gotten better with age since his days with the Nation.............enjoy his movies especially Walking Tall.......have yet to see the wrestling story about Paige.

On 7/3/2019 at 7:17 PM, kevon67 said:

Dude is very entertaining.........Amazing how his body has gotten better with age since his days with the Nation.............enjoy his movies especially Walking Tall.......have yet to see the wrestling story about Paige.

Fighting with my family is great IMO. It got me looking more into Paige's career after that and I am a bigger fan if hers since. Just a shame her career in the ring is basically over now.   Rock has a minimal role in it, so I would not really consider it a feature for him.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Fighting with my family is great IMO. It got me looking more into Paige's career after that and I am a bigger fan if hers since. Just a shame her career in the ring is basically over now.   Rock has a minimal role in it, so I would not really consider it a feature for him.  

The trailer was funny plus I am a huge Vince Vaughn fan boy...............been spending last several days trying to catch up on what I've missed since 2000 when I stopped watching wrestling...........so far its been a hell of alot.

Edited by kevon67

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

The trailer was funny plus I am a huge Vince Vaughn fan boy...............been spending last several days trying to catch up on what I've missed since 2000 when I stopped watching wrestling...........so far its been a hell of alot.

Haha yea it's a lot.  I think WWE is about to up their game with AEW taking off. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I AM READY GO TO BACK TO THE DANGER ZONE BOYS!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have to wait a whole freaking year for this?!?! BOOOO!!!!!!! lol)

33 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I AM READY GO TO BACK TO THE DANGER ZONE BOYS!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have to wait a whole freaking year for this?!?! BOOOO!!!!!!! lol)

Definitely going to have to see that and I hope they have it in IMAX but hopefully not too many more callbacks to the original than what we just saw in the trailer, lol. For a minute there I was wondering if they were doing a new one or a remake, lol. 

Still the best sounding movie of all time and I'm glad they're going back to that for sure!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Off subject but movie related..........Just finished watching The Founder.........very good👍

What is this Founder that you speak of???

38 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Off subject but movie related..........Just finished watching The Founder.........very good👍

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

This I believe.... it is good 

Gracias. I will watch anything with Michael Keaton.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, McLoofus said:

Gracias. I will watch anything with Michael Keaton.

AMEN TO THAT LOOF!!!!!!!!! If MR Mom is in it?! SOLD!!! I am so in.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

What is this Founder that you speak of???

Story of McDonalds........found on Netflix

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oh crap... Just remembered i've seen that... Haha. Loved it.

Started giving Netflix a chance once more.........actually its more me than Netflix........never had the movies I wanted.......finally decided maybe I should give some I havent seen a shot.......so far all up hill........Highway Men, Chernobyl, Founder, all very good.......also taking recommendations.