Movies

AUBwins

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Dementia kicking in????????????????

Actually thought of you when Keaton popped the top on a PBR.😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

She hated Beetlejuice................almost got divorced over it

It did take me watching twice to actually appreciate Beetlejuice.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Started giving Netflix a chance once more.........actually its more me than Netflix........never had the movies I wanted.......finally decided maybe I should give some I havent seen a shot.......so far all up hill........Highway Men, Chernobyl, Founder, all very good.......also taking recommendations.

Really hard to wade through all their original programming and syndicated tv shows to find the movies. 

There are, though, a lot of best of lists out there with a blog's top 50 or whatever best movies streaming on Netflix.

I finally watched Hot Fuzz all the way through. Good movie.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

It did take me watching twice to actually appreciate Beetlejuice.

If nothing else love it for the music

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Really hard to wade through all their original programming and syndicated tv shows to find the movies. 

There are, though, a lot of best of lists out there with a blog's top 50 or whatever best movies streaming on Netflix.

I mostly watch Netflix for series and documentaries..............a few movies every now and then

• Like 1

Watched Caddyshack and Roadhouse last evening.........love most Swayze movies even the cheesey ones.......music alone makes Roadhouse must see.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Watched Caddyshack and Roadhouse last evening.........love most Swayze movies even the cheesey ones.......music alone makes Roadhouse must see.

SOOOOO Point Break tonight then?! LETS GO KEV!!!!! lol

er.gif

• Love 1

I saw this last night in theaters while all the kiddies and their parents saw Lion King. It is not at all the kind of movie you think it will be going in to it but it is a really well done Dark Comedy. I enjoyed it immensely. 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Thanks 2

I cannot believe it took a dang decade to make a sequel for this! Regardless def pumped about this one! WOOOOOOOOOOO.

gh.jpg

• Love 2

On 7/19/2019 at 8:32 PM, GwillMac6 said:

I cannot believe it took a dang decade to make a sequel for this! Regardless def pumped about this one! WOOOOOOOOOOO.

gh.jpg

HO

LY

SH

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2019 at 9:59 AM, McLoofus said:

HO

LY

SH

gf.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

gf.jpg

I know the original has a bit of a cult following, but I feel like it should be a bigger cult following. The <uncredited cameo> scene alone....

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I know the original has a bit of a cult following, but I feel like it should be a bigger cult following. The <uncredited cameo> scene alone....

I hope you have not looked at the IMDB page for Double Tap. I am super excited for the what I am guessing is a CREDITED cameo scene in the sequel from someone close to the person who had the un credited cameo scene! BUT YES! Zombieland should have a way bigger fan base than it does. Just happy we are getting a sequel. The first one was so much fun. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I hope you have not looked at the IMDB page for Double Tap. I am super excited for the what I am guessing is a CREDITED cameo scene in the sequel from someone close to the person who had the un credited cameo scene! BUT YES! Zombieland should have a way bigger fan base than it does. Just happy we are getting a sequel. The first one was so much fun. 

Yes sir! Exactly the kind of movie we need more of. And no, I will not look at IMDB. I try to know as little as possible about a movie before I see it. I love it when I don't know what a movie is supposed to be. Unless it's a sequel to a movie I love, of course. DOUBLE TAP!

• Haha 1

Just now, McLoofus said:

Yes sir! Exactly the kind of movie we need more of. And no, I will not look at IMDB. I try to know as little as possible about a movie before I see it. I love it when I don't know what a movie is supposed to be. Unless it's a sequel to a movie I love, of course. DOUBLE TAP!

YES THANK YOU!!! Look I am a big fan of comic book movies and sequels as the next dude BUT nothing will beat GOOD ORIGINAL MOVIES!!! You said it loofy!

• Love 1

Going to see this tonight and CANNOT WAIIIIIIIT!!!! Been waiting on this movie for a long longg long time!! Leo, Margot Robbie, Pacino, Kurt Russell and Brad Pitt?! With Tarantino Directing?! SIGN ME TF UP BAAAY BAAAAAY!!!!!! lol 

• Love 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

YES THANK YOU!!! Look I am a big fan of comic book movies and sequels as the next dude BUT nothing will beat GOOD ORIGINAL MOVIES!!! You said it loofy!

I have seen movies that I couldn't decide if I liked or not, but that didn't remind me of anything I'd ever seen before. And every time, I'm like, that was a good use of my time. I might not recommend this to anybody and I'll almost certainly never see it again, but that was a good use of my time. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HOLLYWOOD, BE EFFING ORIGINAL. Don't be in the money business. Be in the entertainment business again. Please. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Going to see this tonight and CANNOT WAIIIIIIIT!!!! Been waiting on this movie for a long longg long time!! Leo, Margot Robbie, Pacino, Kurt Russell and Brad Pitt?! With Tarantino Directing?! SIGN ME TF UP BAAAY BAAAAAY!!!!!! lol 

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, YES. I'm glad we just had the conversation we did, lol. I will find a night next week to go to the late show solo after the kids go to bed.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I have seen movies that I couldn't decide if I liked or not, but that didn't remind me of anything I'd ever seen before. And every time, I'm like, that was a good use of my time. I might not recommend this to anybody and I'll almost certainly never see it again, but that was a good use of my time. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HOLLYWOOD, BE EFFING ORIGINAL. Don't be in the money business. Be in the entertainment business again. Please. 

What was the last really good NEW original movie you saw? You will most likely have to pause and think because not a lot of them even get made anymore and even less are actually good. COMPLETELY CO SIGN!!! Now lets go around Jordan Hare this fall and get 87k signatures and send this petition to hollywood to make more original movies! lol.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, YES. I'm glad we just had the conversation we did, lol. I will find a night next week to go to the late show solo after the kids go to bed.

Put on a pot of coffee at the dinner table loofy. It is 2 hours and 40 minutes! haha. But it never ever feels that long for 97% of Tarantino movies.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

What was the last really good NEW original movie you saw? You will most likely have to pause and think because not a lot of them even get made anymore and even less are actually good. COMPLETELY CO SIGN!!! Now lets go around Jordan Hare this fall and get 87k signatures and send this petition to hollywood to make more original movies! lol.

Hahahaha, LOVE

Hmm. So I don't think I loved anything from last year. In fact, you're right. I have to really think about it to come up with the last movie I *loved*. Get Out was good. Moonlight was really good. HOT TAKE ALERT: I walked out of Black Panther once they got to the third act. 

OH. I will tell you one movie that I saw that completely, utterly blew me away... 7 years ago... Holy Motors. I'm not sure where you could even find it, and I'm not sure what it was supposed to be about necessarily. But damn damn damn that was a fun, original, well made movie. 

Oh wait, I take it all back. The Shape of Water. Here are my account and routing numbers, Guillo del T. I love you. No, bro, seriously. I love you. 

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Put on a pot of coffee at the dinner table loofy. It is 2 hours and 40 minutes! haha. But it never ever feels that long for 97% of Tarantino movies.

Hoo boy, good to know.

Speaking of, taking Lil Loof #1 to a free screening of Frozen in the park that doesn't start til 9 because summer and outside. Unless she says she wants her mom to take her so they can sing together. Honestly? Honest honest? I'm psyched either way. 

• Haha 1

Hoo boy, good to know.

Speaking of, taking Lil Loof #1 to a free screening of Frozen in the park that doesn't start til 9 because summer and outside. Unless she says she wants her mom to take her so they can sing together. Honestly? Honest honest? I'm psyched either way. 

hahaha You just want to peacock around and show off everyone your AMAZING singing voice that you have been hiding all these years!!!!