UT LB walks out at halftime

RunInRed

22 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Good question …..and another question in my mind....Chad Morris is supposed to be a top quality coach, thus  it is likely that ARky has improved as the season has progressed, and perhaps will progress further.     Likewise I'm thinking  MSU and USCe are over-rated...

JMO…. it's pretty early to rate most teams already, or judge their potential...especially one with a new coach or a bunch of new players.  Time well tell, but I'm guessing that arky will look more competitive as the season goes along and as Morris has a chance to work with his team. 

They also played Ty Storey, the better quarterback, for the entirety of th AU game. 

9 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

They also played Ty Storey, the better quarterback, for the entirety of th AU game. 

Who looked pretty good....a gutsy kid to stood up to the rush, escaped a few times when it looked like he was sacked for certain....and made a few good runs too.  I was impressed by his effort...

16 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

That takes balls for a first year head coach.

No it doesn't he is an a hole and UT is still in a cluster.....................................I hope falls flat on his prick face...............

Archived