Official Kavanaugh hearing thread

NolaAuTiger

Just now, AUDub said:

Indeed I am. 

You would be in heaven in Baton Rouge then, my friend. I swear that’s all people drink down here. 

Good to finally have a friendly exchange with an “adversary” !

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NolaAuTiger said:

Off of cheap natties in high school?

Off of anything we could get our hands on, especially when I was still new to drinking - age 15, 16. I distinctly remember funneling Guiness at one party. ?

You would be in heaven in Baton Rouge then, my friend. I swear that’s all people drink down here. 

Good to finally have a friendly exchange with an “adversary” !

Oh, I've had a few from there. Done a few exchanges. 

I have a friend in Monroe with whom I've swapped a few lol. 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Off of anything we could get our hands on, especially when I was still new to drinking - age 15, 16. I distinctly remember funneling Guiness at one party. ?

Michelob and Steele Reserve FTW ewwwwwww. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

Prep-school kids were much wiser (or dumber depending on how you view it) than that. Did you see his calendar!

Prep-school kids were much wiser (or dumber depending on how you view it) than that. Did you see his calendar!

Never kept a calendar

But had I done so, I guarantee you there is s*** that would be buried behind some other more legitimate activity. 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Dude, I forgot all about Steele Reserve. 

First time I ever got drunk was on Michelob - actual Michelob. 

Steele Reserve, when you need to be blitzed in a hurry but don't care how you get there. 

59 minutes ago, AUDub said:

He's telling so many dumb lies about his drinking. 

I would say looks very uncomfortable speaking about his drinking in the experimental days. He did admit that he continues to "embrace beer" I like the man.

Watched this all day. Kavanaugh talked me grabbing a beer.

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

I suppose but combined with the other allegations it would indicate at least an indication of an abnormality. 

Good point.  But I still think it was a little disingenuous to imply that was an integral part of the opposition's case, which is what I think Graham did.

He's just a liar. It's obvious, repeatedly. If he's put on the bench he will shatter the court.

Please move on to the next candidate, Senate Rs.

Archived