GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now lets see if the o can keep it going.

Just now, djg0017 said:

Did KMart date some of yalls daughters? Jesus...the blatant bias away from him is perplexing

I don’t know where they come from but i was always taught to run right of the the hips of the linemen. Also on a 3 and short that’s what I would do is run right behind one of the big uglies.

gotta love our D! gotta do a better job fielding the punts though. We need to go up 21-3 at half. We do this, we will be on our way to a good win!

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

gotta love our D! gotta do a better job fielding the punts though. We need to go up 21-3 at half. We do this, we will be on our way to a good win!

And you’ll be happy with how we preformed so far ? On offense that is

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I don’t know where they come from but i was always taught to run right of the the hips of the linemen. Also on a 3 and short that’s what I would do is run right behind one of the big uglies.

It's tough when your linemen are running backwards!

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

There’s just nowhere to run. I’m sitting directly behind the OL and the holes are either atrocious or too late. Need more runs off the end...and blockers to lead

Archived