GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Could we maybe run the ball? Their defensive line is like an average of 250 pounds if we can’t move that let’s keep putting new offensive lineman till someone can block. 

our oline can't push their 250 linemen back.

3 minutes ago, Tigercj said:

This has to be the worse offensive line that I have witnessed at Auburn 

you are so right Carl!.

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

If we lose to SM will there still be hopefuls on here talking about it will jump start us ?

Of course there will.  The SSP squads will be rolling.

This clown we have as an offensive guru is just that offensive. He is pathetic. We are playing Southern Miss people. If our O cannot execute plays against them, forget it. Our coach is incapable.

Just now, Barnacle said:

You mean the stuff you do to help a struggling offensive line and a skiddish qb? 

It would help Stidham so much right now.

The stuff that work against UW

77 needs to sit.  Either he does not care of he is the least talented ol of all time.  Dont care which.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Seriously if something isn’t changed I don’t know if I can watch our offense anymore. This is pathetic.

Put new guards in the game. If that doesn’t work I legitimately say we bench Stidham. The offense needs a fire or spark. I’d rather see Malik run the read option.

I guess you don't want to see a completed pass for the rest of the game. 

1 minute ago, AUsome_Tiger11 said:

Does this feel oddly similar to 2008 mixed with 2012? Good defense, bad offense, no discipline, and no fire in the players on the offense.

The AU way of course!!! For years we had an average defense... Really bad one year and ok to good offense now it's time for us to have a good defense with average offense. Only makes sense. So stupid.

3 minutes ago, AUsome_Tiger11 said:

Does this feel oddly similar to 2008 mixed with 2012? Good defense, bad offense, no discipline, and no fire in the players on the offense.

I don’t like liking this post , but there is a feel like that

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Why can't we have nice things? Bama is looking like the warriors of CFB and we look like this... 

Well, if it makes you feel better, Alabama only scored 1 TD in the 2nd half.  /s

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

What happened to the quick passing? The digs, slants, RB flares...

You'll find it filed away next to the Don Johnson shoes worn with no socks.......if trying to use either afraid they will stink in the end.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

See that throw by SM QB . Our defense is beyond good and he still can find an open reciever ? WTH

Mainly because his receivers are moving not running to a spot and stopping 

Archived