GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Their kicker has pretty hair.

Immediately paired this comment with your username, and cracked a smile. Thanks!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m dead serious someone has to go. This cannot go on any longer. The offense is so trash that Southern Miss is forcing 3 and outs with minimum difficulty.

4 minutes ago, cctiger said:

you are so right Carl!.

You guys must be too young to remember the Brandon Cox years.  Sometimes the DL would get to Brandon before the ball did.

5 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

I guess you don't want to see a completed pass for the rest of the game. 

I already doubt we will. 

I am proud of our defense they are playing hard. Our secondary has gotten better since the first game. Our offense on the other hand continues to regress and these dumb penalties have to stop. The offense is bad enough but they cannot dig themselves out the holes the penalties create.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I’m dead serious someone has to go. This cannot go on any longer. The offense is so trash that Southern Miss is forcing 3 and outs with minimum difficulty.

Have you seen Gus's buyout? There has been one constant with this offense since 2015. 

1 minute ago, 33gles said:

Immediately paired this comment with your username, and cracked a smile. Thanks!

Well if our offense is anything like Malmsteens weight.........will be stuck with it a while.

Archived