GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

That drive looked much, much better.  

Where does that come from? The beginning of the game looked like my 5 year old niece was playing Madden and wasn’t winning so she gave me the controller for that last drive. Jackal and Hyde.

4 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Holy crap. KM just puts his head down and puts his helmet in the back of the first OLineman he gets to.

That is just ignorant. Where the hell was he supposed to go? Zero holes, zero push, outside crashing down, yeah, all Kam's fault...

Well at least we finished a drive. I’d feel better if we did that another 6 times this game. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

That is just ignorant. Where the hell was he supposed to go? Zero holes, zero push, outside crashing down, year, all Kam's fault...

The K-Mart hate is baffling 

Great job by the offense scoring points . Great job by cox. That’s how you do it . That’s what AU is supposed to do . There should be about 42 already on this bunch . 

The penalties are really tough to see. Never seen this out of a grimes coached line . 

Just now, mikeholiday said:

I didn't know Oline coaches can fix bad play calling and skittish quarterbacks. 

The Oline makes every play a bad call.....and the QB1 has good reason to be skittish. Fix the Oline and those problems mostly go away. I do think it will get better but the SEC is a brutal place to get on the job training. 

Archived