GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, far_away_fan said:

I love watching the defense. They are having fun and getting the job done on the field. 

true but if our offense doesn't start gelling especially the O-Line  as the season goes on then  our D is gonna start  getting  tired just like 2008 . cant depend on D to  win every game for us

weather delay for 30 minutes....guess we start again about 4:45 

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It's more telling than anything

Wait, telling of what? 

Also: I have no hate for KM, other than using him as an inside runner. Put him in a position of success and he will prosper.

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Wait, telling of what? 

Also: I have no hate for KM, other than using him as an inside runner. Put him in a position of success and he will prosper.

Chizik just said Kam isn’t a guy to carry it 20 something times a game. Maybe you are on to something?

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

The Oline makes every play a bad call.....and the QB1 has good reason to be skittish. Fix the Oline and those problems mostly go away. I do think it will get better but the SEC is a brutal place to get on the job training. 

Every fanbase whines about their line. This is what an average offensive line looks like. This is what an offensive line looks like when you have high school coaches calling plays. 

Weather delay?  Check out the Lookalikes thread, but better yet....go to the top of the page and see the PINNED story on 72 and how we can help!  ❤️  

:AUBig:

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Wait, telling of what? 

Telling as to whom understands where blame should be laid. 

When a back is swarmed by 3 defenders in the backfield and dropped for 3 yards...it's not the back.

When you run straight into your linemen and they are still on the LoS, then it's not the back.

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It's more telling than anything

I think that some posters do have some weird hate for him but I also think he is not a starting RB. He is GREAT at catching the ball out of the backfield. He would be good in the omac role. We have about 5 guys that are good in that role.

We need a stud RB. I am hoping we see Asa more now that boobie is hurt. 

I hope Boobie will be OK and that it is nothing serious and come back in. We need to get Asa Martin in the game in that he is a bigger back that should get some carries.  We need to get Malik Miller in the game, but I doubt Gus will go that route. 

If you are listening Biscuit, what do you think is going on with Boobie?

Thanks and WDE!

Archived