Another mass shooting is underway

AUDub

3 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Blazing Saddles is awesome, as is Young Frankenstein

Wife and I had a Mel Brooks bender yesterday with the bye week. Those two and Spaceballs were included. 

(Even though Spaceballs and Blazing Saddles include Jew stereotypes, sneakily portrayed by a Jew. For shame!)

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Sorry, not following. 

Are you suggesting Schiff relies on cultural division and prejudice as a political tactic?   Can you provide an example?

He’s suggesting you lifted a quote without attribution. 

Just now, homersapien said:

Sorry, not following. 

Are you suggesting Schiff relies on cultural division and prejudice as a political tactic?   Can you provide an example?

Adam Schiff just recently said (it may have been today) Trump's modus operandi is to divide us. Irrespective of whether that's true, we all know you are just regurgitating what he said. 

34 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Ya, you forget alot of what you say to and about people.

Probably so.  But when someone makes a specific claim about something I don't remember saying, I would like to see some evidence.

(Please don't pull a 'DKW' on me here.)

Just now, homersapien said:

Probably so.  But when someone makes a specific claim about something I don't remember saying, I would like to see some evidence.

(Please don't pull a 'DKW' on me here.)

@DKW 86 looks like Homes is still holding grudges 

3 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Adam Schiff just recently said (it may have been today) Trump's modus operandi is to divide us. Irrespective of whether that's true, we all know you are just regurgitating what he said. 

Homer has spoken of Trump’s penchant for division for quite a while now. 

Only logical explanation is that Schiff stole his quote. 

35 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Must be his age. :laugh:

Sorry homes, couldn't resist. Blame it on  my lack of maturity 

Actually, that was a reasonable jab. My memory is certainly not what it used to be, thanks to age (and other bad habits).

I'll own up to my age-related deficiencies if you own up to yours, kid.  ;)

Just now, AUDub said:

Homer has spoken of Trump’s penchant for division for quite a while now. 

Only logical explanation is that Schiff stole his quote. 

Wrong. He coined the "modus operandi" phrase from Schiff. Give the man some credit that's all. Homer isn't that original. 

45 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You'll have to refresh my memory on that with a quote.  I don't remember making such an accusation.  Perhaps you made an incorrect inference on something else I said.

You, page 5.

You are part of the problem because you refuse to make the connection between acts of political terrorism - by either side - and a POTUS who blatantly encourages such acts.

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Wrong. He coined the "modus operandi" phrase from Schiff. Give the man some credit that's all. Homer isn't that original. 

So because Homer used an extremely commonly used phrase, one he used as recently as June, and Schiff did the same earlier, we must assume it was lifted. 

Nola, that is a bad faith argument. 

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Actually, that was a reasonable jab. My memory is certainly not what it used to be, thanks to age (and other bad habits).

I'll own up to my age-related deficiencies if you own up to yours, kid.  ;)

I trust that you know when I am joking. 

Nonetheless, I am unaware if you actually have memory deficiencies and should've taken that into consideration before engaging in my jest. Admittedly, there are lines that should not be crossed. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

So because Homer used an extremely commonly used phrase, one he used as recently as June, and Schiff did the same earlier, we must assume it was lifted. 

He used it the exact same day Schiff did and hours after mainstream media headlines quoted it too. That's not a bad faith argument at all, officer. 

Your analysis is overly tiresome. The point is minute.

Proceed...

3 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

You, page 5.

Homer did not say you do not have the ability. He said you refuse to make the connection.

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

He used it the exact same day Schiff did and hours after mainstream media headlines quoted it too. That's not a bad faith argument at all, officer. 

Proceed...

Nola, this is a bad faith argument and you know it. I know you’re not an idiot. You’re a future attorney for crying out loud. 

16 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

No, but perhaps we do think alike. I didn't know he said it.  

But it's not exactly original. Schiff is hardly the first to make that observation.

Just now, AUDub said:

Nola, this is a bad faith argument and you know it. I know you’re not an idiot. You’re a future attorney for crying out loud. 

No, it's not a bad faith argument. Being a future attorney is completely irrelevant. It's perfectly reasonable in light of the accompanying circumstances

3 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Proceed...

Why are reading/watching the media today anyway?  Football started at 8:30 am.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Why are reading/watching the media today anyway?  Football started at 8:30 am.

BECAUSE THE SAINTS DO NOT PLAY UNTIL 7:20PM. WHO DAT! WHO DAT! WHO DAT SAID DEY GON BEAT DEM SAINTS!!!!

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

No, it's not a bad faith argument. Being a future attorney is completely irrelevant. It's perfectly reasonable in light of the accompanying circumstances

It is. You know it is. The sycophantic mouth-breathers here won’t, but you almost certainly do. I’ve traded enough barbs with you to know you’re above this. 

10 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You're talking to the same little weasel that employs "begging the question" in most of his posts.  He'll admit nothing.

Archived