Wanna Guess where our recruiting

Shug2003

Based upon what I've read and heard, I'd say the following will be priorities next year.

1- QB. I suspect we will sign at least two QB's next year and perhaps 3. My guess is that we will covet Caudle and Ensminger and another one. Of course many things can change over the next year.

2. Running backs. I am am guessing we will sign 3 or perhaps 4 RB's next year with our prospects including Sowell and 3 others.

3. We always need linemen both O and D. I think we will go hard after the Eddins kid who SHOULD feel his bloodlines at AU and some 7 others.

4. We always need to be on the look-out for LB's and DB's. To that end, I think we will sign 3 DB's and 2 LB's next year. Some of the faster DB's will be converted to safety.

If any of you would like to offer other legitimate prospects who we have a chance to sign at each position, please feel free. This COULD be interesting if enough people get in on it. WDE! :cheer::au:

I would guess that Bart Eddins and the Ensminger kid are locks for AU.

Right?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Wide receiver will also be a priority next year. The Zachery kid right up the road in Wadley would be a great catch, no pun intended.

I would guess that Bart Eddins and the Ensminger kid are locks for AU.

Right?

154836[/snapback]

Locks for sure.

Coach Tuberville said that our priorities for next season's class will be qb-wr-ol-rb and ALWAYS looking for good defensive backs...always. :au:

Archived