Tom Delay's Extreme Makeover

TexasTiger

It can obviously never be simple enough for you. Guilty of what?

What's w/ the ' Who's on first ' routine ? :blink:

Clinton lied to a Grand Jury. That's perjury. That is what he is guilty of. End of discussion.

155005[/snapback]

Would Joe Blow be able to get away with what Clinton said to a grand jury?

No

Clinton lied to a Grand Jury. That's perjury. That is what he is guilty of. End of discussion.

155005[/snapback]

The point is, you keep pointing to him surrendering his law license as the proof he is "guilty" of something. But you don't know what. He surrendered his license because he was found in civil contempt of court, not criminal contempt. He was not ever found guilty of perjury or any other crime. If we going to end the discussion, let's at least do so with an accurate understanding of facts.

Great job of hijacking the thread, btw. So I take it you approve of everything Delay has done since you're more interested in kicking around Clinton again.

155005[/snapback]

Would Joe Blow be able to get away with what Clinton said to a grand jury?

No

155006[/snapback]

What specific statement to the Grand Jury did Clinton make that you think someone else would not have gotten away with?

So I take it you approve of everything Delay has done since you're more interested in kicking around Clinton again.

What's DeLay done again?

155005[/snapback]

BTW, Clinton never lied to a Grand Jury. The day he spoke to the Grand Jury was the same day he spoke to the nation and admitted the relationship. Actually, I don't even think he appeared before the Grand Jury. I believe his questioning was taped, and promptly leaked, and presented to them.

Archived