***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not gonna lie this is a very foreign experience. Not having anything to complain about during a Auburn game this season. IDK WHAT TO DO!?!?!? I am kinda bored! lol. It is not as entertaining when you are not arguing with your fellow Auburn fans!!! WAR DAMN THOUGH!!!! Loving all these points. WOOOOOO!!!! I WISH THIS Stidham was coming back next season.

😄   Season is ending just the way it should after all the issues the past month.  JS having a good last game and the D L is showing some toughness.....

Should give the returning players, coaches and fans something positive to talk about leading up to the Oregon game....

Probably in the minority bit I have no problem with Jarett still playing and would have no problem with it if he plays in the second half. It's his last college football game. Let him enjoy it 

Mathew Hill my man crush with the huge hit!

Just now, creed said:

Try posting something positive. It's liberating. 😀

I will post more positive stuff if we have more games like this in 2019!!!!! Simple as that. Nothing at all to be negative about right here!!!! People who are "negative" are just read and reacting to what we see on the field. 

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

What's so bad about these guys?

Maybe it's the fact that we're destroying Purdue, but these guys don't bother me. Then again, I'm only half paying attention to what they're saying.

Are you deaf? 

Who were the fools who said they wanted brohm?! :) not me of course . I kidd, I kidd. Just glad we came out and dominated. Stay discipline boys.

Just now, AubWes33 said:

Probably in the minority bit I have no problem with Jarett still playing and would have no problem with it if he plays in the second half. It's his last college football game. Let him enjoy it 

Just depends on the pace of the game. At some point you have to show mercy. 

Here’s some wisdom from their forum

The late hits and constant chirping will make “Roll Tide” more enjoyable every time they play these bums.

1 minute ago, AubWes33 said:

Reasonable point but would be nice to clear the bench in the second half....give everyone a chance to get their names on the play sheet ...they've worked hard all season and this is a good reward ..JMO

Just now, wareagleguy said:

Here’s some wisdom from their forum

The late hits and constant chirping will make “Roll Tide” more enjoyable every time they play these bums.

what game are they watching

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will post more positive stuff if we have more games like this in 2019!!!!! Simple as that. Nothing at all to be negative about right here!!!! People who are "negative" are just read and reacting to what we see on the field. 

Ah come on, give a peek into your positive side now.. You can do it!

Archived