***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4th down.   Come on Auburn.  We are better than this crap.  Let's keep this stuff off the field.  We don't need this crap.  #6 on purdue got the penalty, I think it should have been #8, but props to the officiating crew for getting that right and getting the player that started it all.  

Wow….getting really chippy out there now.....#8 took a swing at Brown I think it was.....

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Refs letting that slap by #9 go opened it all

I tend to agree.  That should have been flagged and for some reason the field judge passed on the call. It's gotten worse since

Just now, gctiger said:

Smart use of a timeout.  Settle them down so there are no ejections.  

Or missing boilermakers 

Just now, WarTiger said:

I tend to agree.  That should have been flagged and for some reason the field judge passed on the call. It's gotten worse since

#9 has been getting in players face almost every play

Not gonna lie this is a very foreign experience. Not having anything to complain about during a Auburn game this season. IDK WHAT TO DO!?!?!? I am kinda bored! lol. It is not as entertaining when you are not arguing with your fellow Auburn fans!!! WAR DAMN THOUGH!!!! Loving all these points. WOOOOOO!!!! I WISH THIS Stidham was coming back next season.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Love marlon hitting him as soon as he releases it as a “late shot”

This broadcast crew should just call Purdue games

This broadcast crew is dreadful. They are clearly the you have a average season so you get a awful and boring announce crew for your bowl game!!! lol

Archived