4* RB Jerrion Ealy Decommits From Ole Miss

WarEagle2423

Don’t know how to put a tweet on here, but that Ealy kid, the RB from Mississippi that was committed to OM who showed out in the Under Armour game, just decommitted from Ole Miss. 

Just now, WarEagle2423 said:

Don’t know how to put a tweet on here, but that Ealy kid, the RB from Mississippi that was committed to OM who showed out in the Under Armour game, just decommitted from Ole Miss. 

Even if he commits to someone else I’d bet he goes to the MLB

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Even if he commits to someone else I’d bet he goes to the MLB

Yeah most likely. But I hope Gus, along with Butch, at least give it a shot! 

1 minute ago, WarEagle2423 said:

Yeah most likely. But I hope Gus, along with Butch, at least give it a shot! 

Think we definitely should, however I’m not sure if MAR would be the one they like more as he compliments DJ a bit better. 

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Think we definitely should, however I’m not sure if MAR would be the one they like more as he compliments DJ a bit better. 

Yeah good point. I’m just a baseball guy, so I just like the football/baseball combo players haha. But I’d still be stoked if we got MAR, or Griffin for that matter. I’ll be happy if any one of those 3 come in with DJ. 

4 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

In addition, this staff has proven to give out offers to people they think would come to AU (they typically don’t send out offers to kids who they don’t think will qualify) which is why a kid who might have MLB aspirations we might not push as hard for. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived