Men vs. Texas A&M game thread

WarTiger

Just now, AUDub said:

I heard. His ass has got to be fired :lol:

You would think. I noticed he got quiet immediately after that. That’s an odd word choice during a sporting event.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I heard the other, but that’s me

One of us is right. What you heard would describe what Brown is doing to A&M, right now.

15 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Bryce would’ve been better coming off the bench tonight......

To be fair, he didn’t start that 19 point run till 6 minutes left in the half ... after he came off the bench ...

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

You would think. I noticed he got quiet immediately after that. That’s an odd word choice during a sporting event.

Pretty sure it just slipped out. He’s boned. 

6 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I think he said rake. 

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I heard rake

1 minute ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

I heard rake

You guys are weird. Only one of those makes sense in context, and it ain’t rake. He ****** up. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You guys are weird. Only one of those makes sense in context, and it ain’t rake. He ****** up. :laugh:

But my hearing is still pretty good. 😁 Face Rake- To place ones fingers in a hooking position on another persons face and rip in a downward motion.

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

if we had hit the shots that we missed within 2 feet of the basket this would be a rout.....i think rod said that we missed 6 right at the basket

I was coming back to make this same post ... how many did we miss within layup distance!?

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

But my hearing is still pretty good. 😁 Face Rake- To place ones fingers in a hooking position on another persons face and rip in a downward motion.

Yeah that’s bull.

Went back to the replay. Definitely rape. :laugh: 

Bryce with the great pass. Nice shot by Harper. We are a different team when we are looking for good shots

20 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

To be fair, he didn’t start that 19 point run till 6 minutes left in the half ... after he came off the bench ...

Not a chance...…:)

Archived