Men vs. Ole Miss game thread

WarTiger

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

And of course they hit 2 threes after that. This is extremely frustrating to watch. It was about to be a 1 point game. 

OM May become my my hated CBB team if this keeps up. This is getting freakin ridiculous 

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I have no words, no words that are good anyway, so I’ll keep them to myself 

If we get beat we get beat but MY GOD this scrub is throwing in 5 freaking shots at the shot clock buzzer. GMAFB. It is a horrid game plan honestly to waste 29 seconds of the shot clock but they are making contested shot after contested shot at the end of the shot clock. IDC if it is working it is a terrible game plan.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

If we get beat we get beat but MY GOD this scrub is throwing in 5 freaking shots at the shot clock buzzer. GMAFB. It is a horrid game plan honestly to waste 29 seconds of the shot clock but they are making contested shot after contested shot at the end of the shot clock. IDC if it is working it is a terrible game plan.

It’s not like it’s tyree or Davis either. Ridiculous 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

OM May become my my hated CBB team if this keeps up. This is getting freakin ridiculous 

I despise them. they have beat us 11 out of 13 teams and only the marshall henderson teams were any good for real. 

Archived