Men vs. Ole Miss game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Bingo. All they have to do is play the three-point line like they are playing it and we are toast. They had seven threes that period And we had two. 

Ole Miss is playing the perfect defense against us. They did it the first game and they are doing at this game.

We attempted way more 3s first game against Ole Miss. Like in the 30-40 range(I could be mistaken, but it was way on up there). 

This is becoming the story of Auburn.  Just like football.  Low fexpections - they fool everyone and have a good team.  High expectations- fall flat on their face.  Just can’t handle posterity.  I thought this might be a Final Four team.  They won’t even make the tournament.  

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Btw we are 2-7 from 3 and shooting less than 33% from the floor at home. Just frustrating 

Especially after the LSU collapse 

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Bingo. All they have to do is play the three-point line like they are playing it and we are toast. They had seven threes that period And we had two. 

Ole Miss is playing the perfect defense against us. They did it the first game and they are doing at this game.

I thought it was just home court last game. Clearly Kermit has figured out the perfect way to play us and has the personel to implement it. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I thought it was just home court last game. Clearly Kermit has figured out the perfect way to play us and has the personel to implement it. 

He has 2-3 hunter renfrows to implement said blue print also 

2 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

This is becoming the story of Auburn.  Just like football.  Low fexpections - they fool everyone and have a good team.  High expectations- fall flat on their face.  Just can’t handle posterity.  I thought this might be a Final Four team.  They won’t even make the tournament.  

This team is not as close to as talented as last year. Samir is a massive downgrade from heron and cannot play vs legit competition. Washington was the only game vs a good team that he showed up. And that was the mother effin 2nd game of the season. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

This team is not as close to as talented as last year. Samir is a massive downgrade from heron and cannot play vs legit competition. Washington was the only game vs a good team that he showed up. And that was the mother effin 2nd game of the season. 

I miss that time of the year. I remember him going off and was so hopeful that it was going to continue throughout the entire year. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Get back on defense to not let us run. Play Harper high and block the pick and roll. Guard the 3 and stop the one on one drives. 

Harper with a 3pt attempt no good, but fouled.   33-24 Tigers trail.    1st Good.  2nd good.  2nd good.   33-27.

Archived