Men vs. Ole Miss game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ole Miss came to play. Every time AU gets within a possession, OM hits a 3. A must win for AU to keep NCAA hopes alive and they didn’t have it in them. Sad to see 

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Those are the calls that we should be getting at home. No home court adv at all

I have noticed that when on the road the other team has some obvious home cooking, but we hardly ever seem to get it.  Basketball and Football.

Just now, jared52 said:

Ole Miss came to play. Every time AU gets within a possession, OM hits a 3. A must win for AU to keep NCAA hopes alive and they didn’t have it in them. Sad to see 

At this juncture, what’s the benefit of going to the tourney? Recruiting? It’ll be a one and done based on the play we’ve seen since December. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

At this juncture, what’s the benefit of going to the tourney? Recruiting? It’ll be a one and done based on the play we’ve seen since December. 

In true AU fashion this will be the team that gets to the sweet 16 because why not?

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Yeah, it would have shown progress in the program. Having all the preseason hype and coming out of Maui like they did only to falter in conference play is really discouraging for the program. But I’m happier with Bruce than any other coach so I’m certainly not calling for any heads. 

Archived