Men vs. Ole Miss game thread

WarTiger

Just now, Tiger said:

Don't even put that energy out there. You know damn well why we faded last year

Yeah, it was centered around McLemore going down, but the team looks worn down and lackadaisical. Just wonder if it’s something in the way Bruce is doing things.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

He is like 5 feet behind the line. I mean what do you want us to do?

Get a hand in his face or try to defend him at all? Brown just let him shoot that last one without even trying to defend. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Shuler ain’t supposed to be steph curry 

Exactly. This is putrid how we are doing with Davis on the bench for the whole first half.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Exactly. This is putrid how we are doing with Davis on the bench for the whole first half.

I’m ready for  tyree and his hunter renfrow ___ to go too.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Stop. Really dude? Come on. SMH. Your better than this. 

How so? It’s a correlation. Maybe it’s right, maybe it’s wrong but there are similarities in what we are seeing between the end of last year and what we are seeing tonight. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He is like 5 feet behind the line. I mean what do you want us to do?

You know he has to shoot so you have to contest it.  You can't give anybody an open three. The line is what 19 feet? So a 24 footer? They can ALL make that.

3 minutes ago, jared52 said:

How so? It’s a correlation. Maybe it’s right, maybe it’s wrong but there are similarities in what we are seeing between the end of last year and what we are seeing tonight. 

Absolutely nothing in common, we had a depleted team last year and lost our biggest defensive playmaker on D late in the season. The chemistry and attitude are not there with this team. I think some of these upper classmen came in with big heads, and pair that with Mac not being  the same player after the injury, and Wiley being hurt.

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Stop giving them the 3 at the buzzer good god

One of those nights. Not a good sign. We defended that well and got 2 dudes who contested that.

Archived