Mueller submits full Russia investigation report to DOJ

NolaAuTiger

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

New Mexico State— almost.

Aight Tex, no need for all that. I literally had to stop golfing on the 15th hole I was so anxious. I am not even joking. 

2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I've read it

I just found a link of a leaked copy. Holy s***. 

link

14 hours ago, AU64 said:

Typical DC crap....have something you don't want to talk about, release it on Friday afternoon after everyone has gone home.   Mr. Barr advised there were no new indictments recommended.    

So the RM team spent two years chasing old business deals that had nothing to do with Russia,  the campaign, the election outcome or DT.  Lots of attorneys made a pile of money chasing witches. 

They caught a s*** load too.  I think there were 44 indictments counting Russians.

Still waiting on the loyal opposition rejoicing that after 2 years of investigation, no evidence of collusion was found.  A real group of patriots would find that reason to celebrate.  Of course, you've also got to question every single source of information you've been pedaling for the last 2 years and should demand CNN, MSNBC, etc., give you your cable fees and any advertising money back for peddling obvious lies.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

They caught a s*** load too.  I think there were 44 indictments counting Russians.

And none had anything to do with the original intent of the investigation.   Mostly they were  just collateral damage over issues unrelated to the election process.  And those unnamed Russians?   they will never stand trial anywhere...so all we have with the Russians is "indictment evidence" ,  the accuracy of which will never be put to the test of an actual trial. .so it means nothing.   

The nice thing about indicting people who will not be prosecuted, is that no defense attorney will be able to call BS on the "evidence' used to obtain the indictment.... so Mueller's team can just act as if it is all true and can claim victory.  what a crock.....

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

And none had anything to do with the original intent of the investigation.   Mostly they were  just collateral damage over issues unrelated to the election process.  And those unnamed Russians?   they will never stand trial anywhere...so all we have with the Russians is "indictment evidence" ,  the accuracy of which will never be put to the test of an actual trial. .so it means nothing.   

The nice thing about indicting people who will not be prosecuted, is that no defense attorney will be able to call BS on the "evidence' used to obtain the indictment.... so Mueller's team can just act as if it is all true and can claim victory.  what a crock.....

A "witch hunt" suggests a hunt for something that doesn't exist.  44 indictments proves something existed, no matter how one spins it.

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

Still waiting on the loyal opposition rejoicing that after 2 years of investigation, no evidence of collusion was found.  A real group of patriots would find that reason to celebrate.  Of course, you've also got to question every single source of information you've been pedaling for the last 2 years and should demand CNN, MSNBC, etc., give you your cable fees and any advertising money back for peddling obvious lies.

A real group of patriots wouldn't dismiss an investigation that explores Russian interference in our election because a legal case of conspiracy wasn't made (assuming of course, it wasn't).  A real patriot might be concerned about how Trump's business opportunities - the ones he lied about - might have influenced American policy.

Of course, at this point we know squat about what the report contains.

Just now, homersapien said:

A real group of patriots wouldn't dismiss an investigation that explores Russian interference in our election because a legal case of conspiracy wasn't made (assuming of course, it wasn't).  A real patriot might be concerned about how Trump's business opportunities - the ones he lied about - might have influenced American policy.

Of course, at this point we know squat.

Orange man bad

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Disappointing isn't it  Brother Homer? 

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Disappointing isn't it  Brother Homer? 

No, not at all. 

As Churchill said, this is merely "the end of the beginning".   There's lots to come. 

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Oh Homey, we all know the Russians have been trying to interfere in our elections; they've only been doing that for the last 100 years.  We didn't need Mueller to investigate "whether or not" the Russians interfered in our election.   Teddy Kennedy and half the Democrat apparatus were in bed with the Soviets in the 70's and early 80's.  Teddy reached out to the Soviets to try to keep Reagan from being re-elected; he even offered Andropov favorable US press coverage .  He said he'd get Cronkite and others to go interview him in the Soviet Union.  Some things never change.  And just like Teddy; you witless drones pander to the Russians and get made asses of...  

Mueller just investigated Trump's Russia relationships; Homey....and cleared him.  So are you now saying Mueller was in bed with Trump and the Ruskies?  I thought Mueller was you guys hero...I thought he was all that stood between us and the great Red hoard....now you're saying he didn't investigate Trumps business relationships?  Really; that's what you're saying?

Oh, and Homey, if I were you; I probably wouldn't be using the word Patriotism.    Patriots serve.  

8 hours ago, japantiger said:

Oh Homey, we all know the Russians have been trying to interfere in our elections; they've only been doing that for the last 100 years.  We didn't need Mueller to investigate "whether or not" the Russians interfered in our election.   Teddy Kennedy and half the Democrat apparatus were in bed with the Soviets in the 70's and early 80's.  Teddy reached out to the Soviets to try to keep Reagan from being re-elected; he even offered Andropov favorable US press coverage .  He said he'd get Cronkite and others to go interview him in the Soviet Union.  Some things never change.  And just like Teddy; you witless drones pander to the Russians and get made asses of...  

Mueller just investigated Trump's Russia relationships; Homey....and cleared him.  So are you now saying Mueller was in bed with Trump and the Ruskies?  I thought Mueller was you guys hero...I thought he was all that stood between us and the great Red hoard....now you're saying he didn't investigate Trumps business relationships?  Really; that's what you're saying?

Oh, and Homey, if I were you; I probably wouldn't be using the word Patriotism.    Patriots serve. 

So Trump is a patriot?  After all, he's serving, himself that is.

You are so full of it. 

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So Trump is a patriot?  After all, he's serving, himself that is.

You are so full of it. 

Yes actually.  He is serving the nation...without pay.  You remember that right?  Gives his pay to a cause every qtr...

19 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Yes actually.  He is serving the nation...without pay.  You remember that right?  Gives his pay to a cause every qtr...

While hiding his taxes.....:-\

Trump is a natural born con man.

38 minutes ago, homersapien said:

While hiding his taxes.....:-\

Trump is a natural born con man.

So from this sequence; I see you concede that Trump has been cleared of any collusion or wrongdoing.  Good to see that.  It would have saved us all a whole lot of time if you;d just said that.  

Also, I see you concede that he Democrats have a long history of colluding with the Russians.  I assume you will demand an investigation now.  

Trumps taxes; nice red herring.  Trump enjoys the same information protections of any US citizen.   Not sure why you guys are so keen to violate his rights.  I thought you guys were supposed to be all about protecting information and peoples rights....I guess that was before Hillary s*** the bed.    If I didn't know better; I might think you're just a partisan political ass clown with poor coping skills over losing an election 2 years ago...

61bb899021ad400d3d22672d2af1e9bf.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:05 PM, SaltyTiger said:

How is your bracket Brother Homer? Not many folks want to discuss Mueller

Funny isn't it how some just want to change the subject.

21 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Funny isn't it how some just want to change the subject.

Honestly, I don't know what's to discuss.  Only the AG has read the report.  Any conclusions we try to draw are premature until we can actually get a synopsis of the report at minimum.

Archived